1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

someone is falling in love with me

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by Nina L, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Nina L

Cam Model

what do you do when a guy you do shows with is falling (but really falling) in love with you ? I'm afraid to hurt him... Because I am what I am and it's very weird to mix feelings and the "work" together... Maybe I'm just being silly... but really I would like to know what to do in those kinds of situation ? do you encourage it ? (the guy is really a nice person, kind and generous, etc.)

sorry for my english, still working on it !

2. AwesomeKate

Cam Model

A guy who I thought was in love with me actually wasn't. He tipped me a lot and talked to me every day but it turns out he just thought it was fun and sexy and wasn't actually interested in being with me. So... Maybe just ask him how he feels?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Songbird_Shelly

Are you sure it's love, and not lust?

4. Wolf_3_5_9

I would say just be honest about your boundaries ("I never meet members in real life", etc.) if it ever comes up.

"Encouraging it" is a broad spectrum. On one end, it's your job to be sexy, flirty, and try to connect to your members emotionally. On the other end is manipulation through saying things like "If only I had enough money, I could come see you," while having no intention of doing that. If you stick to the former and not the latter, I think you are OK.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. WickedTouch

Personally, I hold to the idea that what happens in camland, should always stay in camland.

More than likely he has fallen for your performance... your on-screen cam persona, not the real you. Just tell him that you are simply a little princess made out of pixels who exists only on his computer, but like a fish taken out of the water, you can't exist in another world.

;)

• Like Like x 5
  6. Pure_emotion

Cam Model

For some people is just a fantasy, they never gonna act on it.

7. Goblin

I may be wrong, but I think OP is talking about doing B/G shows and the guy is falling for her, not a member.

8. ForceTen

That is how I took it as as well. Either way, just inquire.

9. Nina L

Cam Model

Yeah we talked about it actually and it's mostly not sexual he only pay me for talking with him... and he actually told me he was starting to feel sad about how he feels...

10. ForceTen

Was it a member then, or is it someone you do a M/F cam show with?

11. AudriTwo

Cam Model

You need to lay out clear boundaries. Don't be afraid to hurt someone's feelings. It's crueler to lead them on by not being honest. Which will end up hurting them more in the end. If it costs you a reg, oh well.

If you do enjoy your talks with him, tell him. But mention it's strictly platonic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. Starman

"mostly" not sexual. So, it is sexual, but not ONLY sexual. And he's hoping you feel the same. That's my guess.

I suggest telling him - or hinting - that you have a boyfriend. See if he still just wants to hang around to talk.

13. Nina L

Cam Model

All right, thank you :)

14. Lexi Lovegood

Cam Model

Can I use this quote on my profile? I kind of love it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MojitosJourney

Cam Model

I had a member who told me on several occasions that he felt he could fall in love with me, and then minutes later on several occasions said he loved me. I'm all for love-fantasy-roleplay but it wasn't clear that's what I was doing or if he was serious. He was spending quite a bit, so after this happened a few times I told him I was uncomfortable with him telling me that he loves me, unless I know it's 100% fantasy only. He came back again, still interested, listened to my request and no longer acted super romantic and did not say I love you - and spent less money. I think he enjoyed mostly the fantasy of love, which led him to spend more, as he was getting what he desired - but morally I felt uncomfortable giving that to him in case he was serious and would get hurt.

16. kimimo

Banhammered

I have actually seen a model getting to move from Europe to USA to marry her clients who they met on a cam site

17. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

More than one?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. kimimo

Banhammered

sorry just one of the clients

19. Starman

I develop strong feelings about models, usually my regulars. I know it's not real, but its a natural reaction to sharing intimacy. Even if it is virtual, it feels intimate. And includes developing a deep closeness, if just in the moment. There are chemical physical and emotional reactions to sex - it's built into our biology. I've told models - the ones I know well - that I love them, and I mean it. But I mean friendship-type love. The models understand that.

And, yeah, I know they are only friends because I pay them, but I'm friends with other people I pay for services/talents - my physical therapist comes to mind. We are always happy to see each other, even outside the PT office. Come to think of it, that's a relationship that also involves a lot of intimacy.

20. AlbinoGator

If he is truly falling in love with you, if you do not have the same feelings for him, then absolutely do not encourage it. This is the kind of situation that can spiral out of control real fast. The best thing to do is just be straight up with him and tell him in no uncertain terms that it's just not a possibility. Be direct. Do not worry about his feelings. He's a grown man. He can worry about his feelings. And if he makes you uncomfortable, tell him that. Make him understand that you do not want the same thing he wants.