AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SOMEONE USING MY OLD VIDEO AND CREATING NEW ACCOUNT ON CB AND BROADCASTING.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ririhera

Banhammered
Nov 7, 2022
Hello, i hope you are all well.

My username is Maria_Walton this is very serious I really need help about this.
I got ban since June or July 2021 they told me my identification was fraud even not. I am not in my country now since i stop streaming and now someone sent me a picture of a new streamer on CB i will attach here it's really was my video my background who is streaming what was me and that's my old video the account is new. Help me @punker barbie they dont want me to create an account but why cb allowed my old video to be stream on the platform. This is like a movie. Im so scared i really need help please. Support didn't reply my emails.

Attachments

• received_1583611018731008.jpeg
    received_1583611018731008.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20230122_173050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122_173050_Chrome.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 44
  • received_910375370146552.jpeg
    received_910375370146552.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 44
in my opinion you should use "report" button . Once i reported one guy, it was old times and he was in exhibitionist category. His camera was showing his computer on which he was watching girls from chaturbate. This way, his viewers were able to watching girls shows for free. I clicked report and add my note what happened and reaction was very fast- guy was out of cb in few minutes.
Of course next steps is get contact with support to give this person permaban for ID to not be able to create another account but u should definitely start from report

Upvote 0
in my opinion you should use "report" button . Once i reported one guy, it was old times and he was in exhibitionist category. His camera was showing his computer on which he was watching girls from chaturbate. This way, his viewers were able to watching girls shows for free. I clicked report and add my note what happened and reaction was very fast- guy was out of cb in few minutes.
Of course next steps is get contact with support to give this person permaban for ID to not be able to create another account but u should definitely start from report
Hello, i am wondering why my old video streaming live on cb and how come it can pass on verification. My old account was ban and i know its a mistake, cb told me that my identification was false even if not.

Upvote 0
Hello, i am wondering why my old video streaming live on cb and how come it can pass on verification. My old account was ban and i know its a mistake, cb told me that my identification was false even if not.
This is very weird ,the more when its new verification system which scanning faces... I hope you will get response and that it will be fixed because this is creepy AF .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.