AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone's in the kitchen with Dildo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
I'm noticing a lot of models camming from kitchens - more than I've noticed in years past. So, it could be a trend, or just something that's always been popular, but I'm just noticing.

So, why kitchens? More variety of positions available on chair/table/counter? Better ergonomics? It's less bother to clean the kitchen than the bedroom? Better lighting in kitchens? It's a new fetish, finally something to replace the foot fetish?

;)

As a generality from my own recollection, I seem to remember kitchens and other house locations as being quite frequent say eight to ten years ago. :think: Gradually the age of what I would call office bound camming dawned - the model in the office chair night after night come what may. I like an element of surprise and variety so a general noticeable trend back to the kitchen and different settings would be a good thing. :)

Upvote 0
Kitchen shows are fairly common in the models I've visited. Not always cooking. But, they cam from the dining area, or in the kitchen area. My guess is a combination of a few things such as maybe they don't have a well lit bedroom, they can stand or sit more comfortably than on a bed, etc. I actually like it as it seems more of a casual environment than anything.

Upvote 0
Kitchens tend to distract me. Mostly because my kitchen is really plain. And for whatever reason most of the models I follow have some damn nice kitchens. I know it doesn't always work, but I do like when models who for the most part always cam from their specific "cam room" use a new location in their place of residence.

I like a cooking show whatever from time to time, and depending on the kitchen I'm sure there are some new angles to play up or lighting to use. Me, personally just changing up the room from time to time if you have that option available to you brings a new element to the show(s).

Upvote 0
how are models moving the lighting set up so easy i swear lighting drives me nuts lol ive had a few video requests in the kitchen over the years i dont think its becoming more popular per say just models are in compitition more so moving rooms more frequantly to spice it up

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L5TGT82/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use these lamps. Super easy and portable. Plus, can be disguised as crafting lamps if you've got less than ideal privacy.

Upvote 0
Lollll the title of this thread made me laugh. I rarely cam from my kitchen but will if I want to go get/quick prepare something and my room count is high. Otherwise I'm always in a bedroom, living room, or lounge-like area. Sometimes one of those happens to be attached to my kitchen as well, so you may see it in the background from time to time. A lot of girls will bake cookies and offer them to the HT. Their aprons are adorbs and I love it.

Reactions: Starman
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.