AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Something happened to my account. Support is not replying. Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Hello. My account is Melissa_redhead . The first thing i want to start with that i cant use the button * Promote you room* , cause there is no this button on my account anymore. I will attach the screenshot to proove my words. I have texted to support but i didnt get any reply. The second thing i wand to ask for help is that i didnt recieve the payment for previous period ( 1st of December- 15th of December. I also tried to contact the support but didnt recieve any reply. I dont understand whats going on iv never broke the Chaturbate rules. Please help me to solve this problem! I hope that i could solve that before Christmas holidays, its very important for me and my family. Thank you
#chaturbateshirley @punker barbie

Attachments

• CB.jpg
    CB.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Unless you are actually streaming you will not see the promote my room button. That button/link appears as soon as you start your stream

It is like that for everyone. You can still use the announce you're online button though

Upvote 0
Unless you are actually streaming you will not see the promote my room button. That button/link appears as soon as you start your stream

It is like that for everyone. You can still use the announce you're online button though
I dont see this button while im online...

Upvote 0
promote room does cost tokens, so unless you ran out or tokens it should be there. or is simply an issue you could follow up to support withС
Did you read my post clearly? I even attached the screenshot.... The thing is that support is not replying me about payment issue and about *Promote your room* button issue. One more time i will say that while i do the online show i dont have that button anymore. Please how can i contact support here?

Upvote 0
Did you read my post clearly? I even attached the screenshot.... The thing is that support is not replying me about payment issue and about *Promote your room* button issue. One more time i will say that while i do the online show i dont have that button anymore. Please how can i contact support here?

you flagged who needs to read it here & have contacted support, can take 2+ days for them to reply, if busy times (who isnt this time of year) could take longer & they don't reply weekends i hear either.

@punker barbie is who usually reply here

Upvote 0
Today iv tried to transfer tokens to cash and iv got this problem ( attached the screenshoot ) I am very worried. I did not do anything bad. Please anyone help me :( Im waiting for the reply from support for a long time
@punker barbie

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    3 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.