AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Something I should've mentioned a long, long time ago

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Ok so there's been something on my mind for a while. And that's the judemental way some people on this forum are towards me. Within the past 5 years on two occasions I've sought advive on this forum, only to be judged by some. Instead of simply giving me helpful advice so that I don't repeat my mistakes they just decide to judge me & have a go. What's the point of that!? D'you really think that saying things like "ugh, just ugh" & "you're trash, she's trash, it's a match made in heaven" is helpful to someone who wants to improve himself!? This may sound like a simple rant, but I've just had enough! I thought this was supposed to be a community. A community that helps each other out. Not a community that just says "I don't know squat about him but let's judge him to high heaven anyway". Even if you do know the person & they've said and/or done bad stuff, that person deserves to have a chance to turn things around & better themselves. Not for people to just tell them they're trash. And in case you're wondering if I'm talking about someone in particular then yes I am. I'm not usually the type to mention someone's name on here but I think Mila_ was really out of line saying that I'm trash in my post from some months ago.

You don't know anything about me. Just from a few paragraphs I wrote about my situation with this woman you think it's ok to call me trash!? Not that I have to prove myself to anyone but just to make things clear in the situation with that woman, if anyone was taking advantage of someome it was her taking advantage of me. Total one-way street. She's younger than me, has four kids & WAY more experience than me. Whereas at the age of 37 I've only had sex three times & never had a serious gf. And recentley I found out that she's been doing the whole money borrowing thing with other people as well. And before her dad passed away she used to emotionally blackmail him for money & steal his bank card. And regarding the whole sex disease issue, I was never going to take any risks. Although she may have taken advantage of me financially, I don't think she would've knowingly put my health at risk. Besides I would've taken a test afterwards just to be on the safe side to make sure I'm clean in case I pass anything onto someone else. So in the future please think before you start judging people.

As reference these are the two posts I'm refering to;

Please note I've learnt a hell of a lot since the post from five years ago. I'm a late bloomer.

Last edited:
What exactly did you learn? You didn’t mention anything 🤷‍♀️
I was just mentioning that without really giving any examples, lol. But to give examples, in recent years I've learnt things such as I need to be more patient. It doesn't matter if I'm right or she is. Flying off the handle isn't going to do any good. Also If a woman is playing games there's no use in getting angry or constantly sending her msgs. That's just going to make things worse. And also to think before I speak or do. I might think something might be ok to say or do, but it might offend her or make her feel uncomfotable.

Just let it go. If you can't take criticism from strangers on the internet then perhaps you should not be on the internet. You made posts bitching about how those women would not have sex with you, as if you were entitled to their bodies and went on to basically slut shame them. You're not going to get any sympathy from any women with those posts. People are going to judge you on the things you say, because what you say does reflect the sort of person that you are.

One post is months old, while the other is years old. You need to move on.

Seriously? Of course we have to judge a situation/you in order to give you an opinion. She used you, you wanted to use her without a condom. Get over it. No idea what you expect from this forum when your past posts painted yourself in a bad light. This isn’t going to help that.

Toughen’ up buttercup.
You asked the internet for advice while acting like a damn fool, and you’re still thinking about it. Chances are any progress you’ve made is BECAUSE of some of the more harsh replies actually getting through your very thick denial barrier.

You should probably thank @Mila_

5OI0pWP.gif

Reactions: Ava Nicole
In the thread from 2015, after 3 chill replies, you started to complain about "backlash." No one had called you names or called your character into question. But it's the internet, no one owes you any coddling. And in the 2019 thread, you showed that you still hadn't learned from your previous mistakes. Not sure why you'd expect a different outcome.

ACF is not 7cups. If you want me to ignore the fact that you and that woman are both trash and say there were any redeeming qualities to your story you can tip me 5000 tokens here: www.milamcfly.me/camgirl/mila_ and I will write for you a 6 paragraph defense casting you and the situation in a positive light. Please add any specific ideas you want me to include in 100 token tipnotes.

What can I say, being drunk & reflecting on past posts is not the best combination. The people saying I should let it go are totally right. I'm not going to convince some on here that certain things aren't the way they think they are. And vice-versa. So it's just best to agree to disagree & leave it in situations like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.