AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sometimes I Feel Very Dense!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
I need to learn how to think again. Many years of running on auto pilot while drugged up has left me with the bad habit of focusing on only my emotional responses, and sometimes overlooking the point, or responding inappropriately. Three recent examples are,

1: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 12&t=19949 The thread "mSpy (Funny, it's not a joke)" I thought this might get a lot of play b/c the Jerry Springer approach of their ad is,,, well very Jerry Springerish. It is really no surprise to any one to see one more example of this JS approach today as there are a great many mericans who are tuned in at this level, and ppl profit off that all the time. I missed the point - it was not that I was surprised at their approach and needed ppl here to confirm how fucked up the ad is. The point might have been the failure of our system to properly enforce laws restricting commercial enterprises from promoting the illegal use of their products. Or that our education system fails to address things like basic social educate and interpersonal relationships. The lack of the healthy understanding of which, fosters a segment of our population to be tuned into JS way of behaving. A sub point might be, should our education system instruct in such matters that most would agree i think are things that should be learned at home, even though that does not happen so often. (Is social and relationship health not just as important as sexual health and/or interconnected?) But the point was not - look an example of JS mentality aren't you shocked!

2: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 12&t=19716 "Chimpout" (Hate forum, shocking & upsetting)" I also expected this to get more play, but really should not have. Had i thought about it, I would have figured it might not get too much play b/c focusing directly on this group of ppl, at another internet forum, regardless of what sort of values you think they might or might not have, is something like talking about a model in another models room. I do think in society today and here at the forum everyone would benefit from having a honest conversation about race, something we have pretended for far too long is in no need of further discussion. But saying look at these ppl doing the same thing as us, lets judge them specifically, rather than generally the views they hold, was not the way to do it.

3: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 12&t=19942 "Hi, long time no see pervs and models". I think my post to this thread was pretty right on, and might have been of some use to Nerdguy, but I again was motivated in my reaction by emotion and ego as much as any want to give the OP good advice. Had I merely been concerned with the OP, I would not have posted, but PM'ed - in a bit of a 'look at me, isn't this right' public post I was being somewhat hypocritical while scolding him for posting unnecessarily in public.

It's very hard to break out of long programmed mental paths. Constant self examination is critical in first understand the crossed circuitry of mental paths, and then even to a greater extent to try to make correction, and become less dense. If it helps, know I find my answers in all these words sometimes, so your tolerance is appreciated.

Attachments

• Escher - Hand with Reflecting Sphere.jpg
    Escher - Hand with Reflecting Sphere.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.