AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that make you chuckle

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Post some of your favorite less serious and more amusing songs.

I know, I know, it is odd, but the whole song makes me laugh. I get it all, but just watching them perform kills me (in a good way). And the added languages! LOL. I remember a cover band doing this at a restaurant bar and I was with a person I didn't know that well and I just started singing out loud to it (beers) and he laughed like crazy. I think it is funny.

Here is the more polished one by the late and great Jonathan Demme (great director you know but don't really remember--maybe I am looking for a good way to acknowledge he died, but still his Talking Heads movie RULES). He's playing an acoustic guitar (which I think is a gem of an idea for a psycho killer! :) )

Last edited:
For something silly like a song drops song ('This song is stuck inside my head' comes to mind, but won't post it out of kindness), perhaps this one would make a good post here...

For something more straight comedy, I like a wicked song usually..

For real music something with lots of bad sexual innuendo is always fun (Peacock by Katy Perry perhaps), also something like this I always enjoy..

Reactions: heybarkeep
Something for all the models in this forum...gotta chuckle at a good stalker song, especially when you follow it with your choice of romantic song. The use of a tango beat is too perfect as well...

The jew references give me so many feels :h:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.