AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs You'd Love to See your Favorite Model Dance To

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2013
This is a big thing for me! I love to be able to tip a model to dance to a certain song. Finding that "right" song for a particular moment can be magical! Fast, slow, sexy or funny it doesn't matter :-D

I've been really enjoying the band "The Neighbourhood". I just requested the song "A Little Death" last night :-D

I find "Keane" to be a great "song request" band too.
Keane-"Atlantic"

I could watch Jolene dance to this song eternally. It is SUPER fun to dance to, too. I fucking LOVE IT!

goldenaye666 said:
For a serious suggestion.

I think I just found my favorite artist ever. Seriously. More than Bert McCracken.... Or even Jepha. :shock:

Three that are on the top of my list right now!

Sarah Jaffe - The Way Sound Leaves A Room

Phantogram - You Are The Ocean

thirteen senses - A Strange Encounter

xoxoHunter said:
Misono said:

This is constantly playing in my room. :lol: :thumb left:

All of these songs are wonderful, and are giving me a chance to switch things up. yay :)

I may have to pop by then! Wouldn't have noticed, as I have US filters off (and wasn't sure they were known over in the US exactly)

I'm finding that Emancipator is perfect for a KayleePond song/dance request ;)

"Eve" - Emancipator

"Anthem (Nym Remix)" - Emancipator

"Kamakura" - Emancipator

Status
Not open for further replies.