AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sophia Locke's Cam Girl Mansion + Leatherface = Girlhouse

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2011
Brazil
Tumblr Username
thingsrodrydigs
MFC Username
MrRodry

A HALLOWEEN-style slasher for the digital age, it follows a beautiful young college student who, needing money for tuition, moves into a house that streams content to an X-rated website. After a deranged fan hacks in to determine the house's location, she finds herself in a terrifying fight for her life.

:lol: Looks interesting.

Re: Sophia Locke's Cam Girl Mansion + Leatherface = Girlhous

It's really scary considering it's about camgirls, but the scary movie lover in me definitely wants to see it!!!

Terrifying.

I must watch for science.

Also, wow on how mainstream camming is becoming. The main focus of a mainstream movie?

Wonder if the number of new cam models will increase....maybe not because they will be afraid of murder and stuffs. :lol: :lol:

I think it's out on selected theaters and VOD. Digital Downloads on 02/17.

F75Hxmb.png

Some reviews:
IGN
JoBlo
Leglesscorpse

Video review with spoilers.

:lol:
Looks like this movie was called Girlhouse and not Girl House 3 months ago. Also, I searched for the VOD copy at the usual places - using both titles - but couldn't find it anywhere.

So none of the girls think to give out the location to the people watching them get killed so they can send help? :?

Reactions: Lovelyhills

Albert_1 said:
So none of the girls think to give out the location to the people watching them get killed so they can send help? :?
As a entertainer you never break the 4th wall, unless for comedic effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.