AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spam in Tip Notes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
Is there anything I can do as a knight when someone drops external link spam (to malicious sites) inside of a public tip note? The model is WAY too busy to stop and ban him, and I have no options to mute or report. Seems to be the new way for these spammers to avoid getting muted by knights when the model is very busy. @Charlie_SC

1660175012162.png

Is there anything I can do as a knight when someone drops external link spam (to malicious sites) inside of a public tip note? The model is WAY too busy to stop and ban him, and I have no options to mute or report. Seems to be the new way for these spammers to avoid getting muted by knights when the model is very busy. @Charlie_SC

View attachment 93428
Oh man I remember when those kind of links were everywhere you look on MFC. I think they figured out a way to combat them overall, hopefully SC can get to that point soon too. But yeah in the mean time muting them/blocking them would be key. Is there not a way to mute/block from a tip or their name in the user list?

Upvote 0
Oh man I remember when those kind of links were everywhere you look on MFC. I think they figured out a way to combat them overall, hopefully SC can get to that point soon too. But yeah in the mean time muting them/blocking them would be key. Is there not a way to mute/block from a tip or their name in the user list?
No, unfortunately the only way for a knight to mute or report is from the username appearing in normal chat. Models can ban from tipnotes or anywhere I think, but as @Life_Happens says, when the model is busy they don't always have the time to do so.

@Charlie_SC I second this. if there was a way to attach the mute and report options to a username in a tipnote the same as we can in normal chat, it would be very good IMO.

Upvote 0
Thanks, @Ozzie_ I mean, yeah. Just look at the screenshot. It's obviously an (unapproved) external link. And hell, this model doesn't even do anal! haha I PM'd her and she finally banned him after about 5 minutes and three more of those tip notes.

FYI - I followed the link and it redirects to some adult sex/dating bullshit that immediately asks for your email and credit card info for a "no-charge age verification"

ETA: The only thing I could think of doing was follow his tip notes with a pubic comment telling the 900+ users to ignore it because it's a scam. I hope that worked. So frustrating when you pride yourself on helping to keep a nice clean room.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.