AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sperm stealing...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
I'll just leave this here... Am curious what people's thoughts are about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ption.html

Must say the idea of sperm stealing is one I've never heard of until reading this article, and quite frankly the idea grosses me out a LOT! I do empathise with a lot of women as we do have this whole "ticking clock" once we reach our 30s if we don't have children and want them.
It's why I tell men who are dating who are in those ages to bear in mind that if a woman who's that age wants children if you don't want them, or don't want them at that time, then essentially either you change those feelings and have them if she wants them, or you allow her to find someone who does. It's also why I think if men do want children then although they personally don't have a "ticking clock" as such, they should realise that they're probably going to have to find someone who's somewhere in their 30s, if men wait too long it'll be less likely a woman that age would want to date them over men closer to their own age, you're also talking about a larger age gap, which as women live longer than men as it is isn't really ideal for someone to spend your life with.

Saying that though, going behind someone's back and deliberately getting pregnant, even without such sneaky methods I think it extremely unfair. I've seen it happen with girls who are really young, like teens to early 20s, often with unsteady relationships using it as a way to hold onto their boyfriend rather than actually wanting a child. Having children in my opinion isn't something to be taken lightly, and shouldn't be done through control and manipulation.

Every Sperm a sacred sperm. So I guess if you are a Catholic maybe it isn't stealing..

But seriously there are things called sperm banks for exactly these situations.
This is pretty awful behavior,the only thing that would make it worse is demanding child support. :(

I think it is exactly as fucked up as a man poking holes in condoms to get a woman pregnant. :naughty:

Yeah, some guys will do that because (well, because they are crazy, but also) they really want kinds and their girlfriend/wife fuckbuddy doesn't. Or, in worse cases, they want to "trap" the woman in a relationship with them.

Of course, some women do this, too. Crazy is crazy, regardless of gender.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
LilyEvans said:
I think it is exactly as fucked up as a man poking holes in condoms to get a woman pregnant. :naughty:

:shock: That's a thing? Ack!
Sure, i think there was even a Law and Order SVU episode about it. The character had an obsession with creating as many children as he could. Poked holes in pretty much every condom he used. And then when the woman did become pregnant he'd move onto the next one. After convincing her to carry the child of course.

I was going to post a real new story about it but when I went to google there were just too many to choose from. So here's the google search. Enjoy some leisurely reading. :-D
https://www.google.com/search?q=men...e7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=&oe=

Reactions: LuckySmiles
LilyEvans said:

I think that one's slightly worse, though only slightly.... Reason being that going through pregnancy is a really hard ordeal, (one that could actually kill you if it were bad) and will change your body, your mentality and your life forever. A man can bare a child and remain emotionless, they don't physically go through an ordeal, and their mentality doesn't change from hormones etc, though most men would become attached to a child and love it etc, and their lives potentially could go really downhill, men generally get less of the downsides of having a child because they don't have to actually carry the children. The idea of going through pregnancy and childbirth is the only thing that makes me unsure of whether I want children or not.

Of course if a woman wanted to have an abortion, it is also a nasty ordeal and could stop them having children when they're actually ready. Though I think that is where women are lucky, that if they actually got pregnant they would have the option of not keeping it.

Even though both of them are ridiculously sick, forcing a woman into pregnancy... all the pain that goes with it, that's worth it if you want a child, but it's seriously fucked up putting someone through all that pain for such selfish reasons. It's also fucked up stealing sperm and having a child by it, though for different reasons, the outcome is the same, but the journey for a man is much easier.

edit to add: Just thinking about it... how does the poking holes even work?! I can feel when cum goes inside me... as gross as it sounds, it comes out after, and even if I shower immediately, I can actually smell it (the reasons I like using condoms). Also when a guy pulls a condom out, if it had holes in it, you'd be able to see that surely, I mean the guy would have to be so seriously sneaky, and the amount of cum that'd come out would have to be barely at all for the woman not to notice, which she'd have to be really unfortunate to get pregnant from.

Isabella_deL said:
I think that one's slightly worse, though only slightly.... Reason being that going through pregnancy is a really hard ordeal, (one that could actually kill you if it were bad) and will change your body, your mentality and your life forever. A man can bare a child and remain emotionless, they don't physically go through an ordeal, and their mentality doesn't change from hormones etc, though most men would become attached to a child and love it etc, and their lives potentially could go really downhill, men generally get less of the downsides of having a child because they don't have to actually carry the children. The idea of going through pregnancy and childbirth is the only thing that makes me unsure of whether I want children or not.

Woman and man agree not to have children. Woman decides she wants children anyway, goes and gets pregnant behind man's back. Man now has to pay child support for the next 18, and faces jail-time if he can't afford the child support. Woman now has almost complete control over the man's wallet for the next 18 years.

----

Woman gets pregnant, tells man. Tells man she's not keeping the kid, then disappears on the man. 8 years later, man finds out she kept the kid after all, and now out of the blue has a kid who blames him for not being around, and the financial responsibility of the kid that he never knew about. Emotional pain of having missed the first 8 years of the kid's life too.

----

Abortion does NOT prevent a woman from getting pregnant in the future. That's one of those myths that keeps women from getting abortions when they don't want the kid.

Yes, making the woman pregnant when she didn't want to be is a shitty thing to do, but once the woman is pregnant, SHE has all the control. The only way the man can get her to keep the baby is through guilt and manipulation. My understanding is that the really life-changing hormones don't start until after the first trimester, which is plenty of time for most women to discover the pregnancy and get the abortion if they want it.

I am NOT saying that tricking a man into being a father is worse than tricking a woman into getting pregnant. I'm just saying don't dismiss it as a shitty thing to do. While I know most of the women on this forum would not do something like that to a man, there are a lot of them that would. I would be willing to bet that most women who grew up in low-income environments would do so. There are too many people out there whose parents had less-than-ideal reasons for having children, who have no reason to believe that children shouldn't be brought into the world to be their pawns, or to fulfill their wishes.

Also- poking holes in the condoms only works if the girl doesn't already have her own birth control. And women wouldn't be able to steal men's sperm if there was a male form of the pill. I've also heard of plenty of stories of the woman being the one to poke the holes in the condom. The solution for now: woman- if you don't want to get pregnant, be on some form of birth control besides the condom. Men- if you don't want to get a woman pregnant, use condoms, and take the damn thing with you at the end of the day. If you live with the woman, lock that shit up and take it to work, throw it out there or in a public trash can. Or buy flushable condoms.

Also- precum doesn't have a lot of semen in it, but it can still get a woman pregnant. I believe I've heard of a woman getting pregnant because semen was on her pussy lips. If the hole is small enough, the semen might not be noticed around the woman's own fluids, and since it's being delivered directly to the back, it has as much chance of getting her pregnant as if precum always had that much semen in every drop. And what you feel is probably a combination of the force at which it squirts out, plus the getting wetter. If you just felt wetter without the force, wouldn't you think it's just your pussy getting wetter than usual?

I may know of a site where they are all about this kind of stuff. Impregnation fetishes go both ways, though I tend to think guys get creepier about it. Pregnancy trickery is probably a lot more popular than you would think.

Actually those hormones start pretty much immediately. In some cases it's subtle and others it's all at once, full force, full fledged hormonal rampaging.

I will not say what camp I was in but that we knew before there was ever a test taken and long before we had any positive tests (sad considering my first few tests were negative).

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
LadyLuna said:
I am NOT saying that tricking a man into being a father is worse than tricking a woman into getting pregnant. I'm just saying don't dismiss it as a shitty thing to do.

Sorry you must have misunderstood me, I wasn't dismissing it at all, I just think that a man getting a woman pregnant by such manipulative means is that little bit worse than a woman getting herself pregnant by such manipulative means. Both are really shitty nuts things to do, but seeing as both men and women would have the issue of looking after children/child support and all that, and chances are although men would probably pay child support the child would probably stay with the mother either way even if it were the man who forced her into it, so she'd have to pay a lot more and put a lot more effort into it all round, I think that with the added shitness of having to go through pregnancy and having loads of hormone changes I do think it's just that little bit worse for a woman in this case. Even though abortion is available to us many women really don't want to ever go through that. I'm very pro choice and would definitely abort, but even I hate the idea of actually getting one.

And when I say I can feel cum inside me, I don't mean when a man cums inside me, which I cannot feel, I mean I can feel it afterwards, it has a different texture and feel. If it were a very small amount I wouldn't notice it, but if it were a fair amount I would. I know a few people who've got pregnant from precum, so it definitely does happen, though it's less likely.

I think pregnancy trickery is ridiculously common, in this day and age you either have to be really stupid (possibly drunk), or very unlucky to get pregnant and not know it could happen. Otherwise if you take risks you will know there's a decent potential for you to get pregnant, like if you miss some of your pills and continue having sex, happened to a male friend of mine who was sleeping with his ex girlfriend, she'd been missing a fair amount of her pills, hadn't told him, he thought they were all safe and trusted her, they now have a child together (though it did not get them back together). Another friend of mine was sleeping with her boyfriend without condoms and not letting him cum inside her, so she got pregnant through precum. She clearly knew the risks, and when I said I'd take her to the clinic to go on the pill she made excuses, I am certain she was partly hoping to get pregnant even though she was only just turned 18. This could be considered a form of manipulation, though the guy knew what he was getting into as much as she did.
I hear of this sort of thing all the time, what I hadn't heard of was actually stealing the condom and using that cum... I mean that is just madness! But then how different is it from girls who claim to be on the pill when they're actually not? Which happens quite a lot.

What I find interesting from personal experiences, is if I'm in a serious relationship I'm really safety conscious, yet when I've been single I've been less safety conscious... I think it's partly because in a relationship the guy respects my body and understands my birth control methods so if they need to use condoms they are very aware it is very important, whilst a lot of the time when men first meet girls they want to assume they're on the pill, even if they say otherwise, and pretty much just want to get their dick wet. At the start of a relationship it can be harder to say no. I also think maybe it's because the risk... somehow doesn't seem as real... I think when you're in a relationship you're generally happy, an unwanted/unprepared for pregnancy could ruin your relationship and your life, regardless of whether you keep it or not, the decision will put unnecessary strain on the relationship, also if you're in a happy committed relationship you know that if you are going to have children then waiting for the right time will be better, there's no rush. If you're single, well, you're probably a bit lonely and you've got less to lose. Having an unwanted pregnancy/abortion would end up creating drama, which if you're single can seem appealing. For most women it's one of those small daydream fantasies that you think of but don't really want. For some it's tempting enough for it to become reality.

The only reason a woman will end up with a child is because she wants the child.

1. birth control pills
2. morning-after pills just in case
3. abortion
4. safe-houses abandonment (you can leave your baby in front of a hospital, a nunnery, a church, or certain designated buildings, and you won't be charged with endangerment. An adoptive family will be found.)
5. actual adoption procedures
6. custody hearings- if the mother wants the child, the mother gets the child (even if the father wants it). If the mother doesn't want the child, she can choose whether the father has the chance to keep the child, or to put the child up for adoption whether or not the father wants to keep the child.

The ONLY thing that can make a woman keep a child she doesn't want is manipulation or guilt. The mother has all the power over the decision making after conception happens. If she says the child will be adopted, the child can be put up for adoption without the father's consent.

The father will have to pay child support if the woman keeps the child and goes through family court. There's a small chance the mother will have to pay child support if the father keeps the child, but most often she's free and clear, with no obligations towards the child.

My point is, it's just as shitty either way. It really is. There is no excuse for making a woman get pregnant when she didn't want to be. There is also no excuse for forcing a man to be a father when he didn't want to be. And no excuse for not letting him be a father if he wanted it and the child was actually born. (only two reasons to keep him away from his children, and that's if he's a proven child molester or proven to be abusive)

Honestly, I don't think this is as common as the article makes it out to be. I've been hearing about this kind of thing for years, but it's mostly from dudebros who warn men to slip into the bathroom after sex and put hot sauce in their used condoms in order to punish those scary vagina-people who would steal their precious seed. Obviously, it does happen, but I think it's more gossip and misogynistic hysteria than any kind of epidemic. In this case, the writer attempted this and then found a bunch of women who would admit to feeling this way or having tried it, which is hardly evidence of a widespread conspiracy of sperm theft.

And I don't think I'd put "I secretly stopped taking the pill" in the same category as "I stole sperm from the condom." In the former case, the dude is freely giving his man-juice, and if he's so worried about her possibly getting pregnant, he should insist on a condom. Men can say no too!

Status
Not open for further replies.