AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SPH Content Idea!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
I'm not looking for advice or anything, idk if this has been thought of before & I don't have Models Only access but like...
Packing dildos. Prosthetics for trans individuals that can be worn in underwear to simulate a bulge or feeling of having a dick. Typically used to alleviate dysphoria.
I had an idea and bought one about a week ago because I've wanted one for myself for quite some time but also as I've just started exploring Dom content... I thought it would be useful as a prop. And it is. Also as a stress reliever because its so squishy and jiggly.

But if people are looking for small, limp dicks, to use as props for videos and such? Get yourself a packer. They range in price and I got a cheap one but I'd love to get more in other sizes and colors.

vuHcOr2.gif

(they're also fun to just play around with. Pew! Pew pew!)
A5mIzqO.gif

This is perfecttt. I've been looking for something like this for upcoming clips. Where did you find yours? Amazon?
I got mine from an NZ sex toy site, but the brand I got was Cal Exotics. Mine's the 4 inch one! I know they're on Amazon though & there are trans info sites that list to what sites you can buy them from. I think Doc Johnson does them too. They can get quite pricey, but you only need a cheaper one for clips ^_^ Mine was about $15NZD so roughly $10-12 USD

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I've used one for both SPH and ballstomping/cock and ball torture clips because they're so squishy, you can really mash them around. I've since thrown it away, though. I was cheap and got the Mr Limpy, which isn't silicone - I figured that would be fine since it's not going in any of my orifices, but it would leach oil onto any fabric or paper it came into contact with, which was fucking nasty.

I've used one for both SPH and ballstomping/cock and ball torture clips because they're so squishy, you can really mash them around. I've since thrown it away, though. I was cheap and got the Mr Limpy, which isn't silicone - I figured that would be fine since it's not going in any of my orifices, but it would leach oil onto any fabric or paper it came into contact with, which was fucking nasty.
Yeah, I've heard bad things about Mr Limpy, as well as it picking up literally anything loose it came into contact with e.e But for clips, as long as they pay themselves off, I'd say its worth getting a cheap one every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.