AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split cam issue on stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Anyone use a split cam site? I use shine model browser but having nightmare with it when trying to do c2c on strip through it it's not working. Plus the lovense menu everyone sees on stripchat is wrong to what is on my lovense menu at settings. I don't seem to be able to change it my side

for me works, i split cb and stripchat with shine and i dont have any problem .. Lately shine had some updates maybe u need to reinstalit it ? i dont know :(

Anyone use a split cam site? I use shine model browser but having nightmare with it when trying to do c2c on strip through it it's not working. Plus the lovense menu everyone sees on stripchat is wrong to what is on my lovense menu at settings. I don't seem to be able to change it my side
@xChloe Can you help with the lovense and stripchat issue?

Reactions: anabeauty37
for me works, i split cb and stripchat with shine and i dont have any problem .. Lately shine had some updates maybe u need to reinstalit it ? i dont know :(
Is there any way you would be willing 2 help a fellow model out setting this up? I have been camming a few years and these are my 2 go 2 sites but I tried the new lovence split and mabey I am just dumb. If I have a few min of your life you could help me ig coraholiday2020. Mabey I could share advice with u in something. Help!!!

Is there any way you would be willing 2 help a fellow model out setting this up? I have been camming a few years and these are my 2 go 2 sites but I tried the new lovence split and mabey I am just dumb. If I have a few min of your life you could help me ig coraholiday2020. Mabey I could share advice with u in something. Help!!!

Hi. I've seen you ask this question in like four different threads on here today. Someone had suggested to you months ago to try ShineModel, and to use the app called Telegram to chat with the ShineModel people on there so they can help you get set up. That's exactly what I had to do when I was confused about ShineModel. There are several threads on here about splitcamming, as well as the program 'ShineModel' and the program 'SplitCam'.

Reactions: SplitCam and NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.