AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split Camming Etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiKnokki

Cam Model
Nov 28, 2020
nikkihertz.com
Twitter Username
@TheNikkiHertz
MFC Username
NikkiKnokki
Chaturbate Username
The_Nikki_Hertz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004071005/NikkiHertz/
Hey everyone!

I couldn't find this answered anywhere, so please redirect if this has been answered elsewhere.

I've been seriously considering split camming lately and was curious what the norms and etiquette are around it I don't want people to get frustrated with me and not stick around because I stuck my proverbial foot in my mouth without knowing it. I've heard that some viewers are cool with it and others get grumpy, so I'd like to minimize the frustrations toward it as much as possible.

Thank you!

Reactions: SplitCam
Screw what the viewers think about it, get that bag sis. Usually guys always tend to ask who I’m talking to and gotta remind them that I splitcam. I can’t recall any ever getting upset over it.

Reactions: romanholiday
This comes up from time to time, so might be worth doing a site search if you want to get a good mix of responses.

As a viewer, I'm generally okay when a model splitcams her public room. When I don't like it is if she's ignoring the room, or has a countdown that she's obviously not following. At which point, I'm happy to leave and never to return.

Where I absolutely draw the line with split camming is privates. In particular, TruePrivates(MFC) or exclusives as they are a higher rate and are meant to be between model and member only. If I know a model split cams, I will ask her to shut down any and all streams to other sites before initiating the private. If she refuses, then I refuse to take her private. If we go private and I catch even a hint of a broadcast elsewhere, then I immediately end the private, block the model and report her to the site we're on. Don't give a fuck what she thinks, she's lost all of my business and no future interactions will occur. I've done this with models I've barely interacted with, as well as those I've visited for months or years.

Some people don't care about having their privates streamed elsewhere. For me, this is the quickest way a model will lose my trust and my business.

It's all about interaction really. Take notice of people on each site and react to all of them. If I come into a room, and get ignored, even after tipping, that does not make me bookmark her for a later visit.

And yes that has happened. In a room I visited for the first time, I tipped for something and she kept talking to the people on the other site. Only after a second tip she responded. Though she was nice after that, that first impression was ruined and I didn't return.
Another time, I visited someone (I think from Colombia) for the first time, had a good time, lots of tipping etc. Next day I come into the room (which was empty) and she was continuously talking to someone on the other site. After several minutes, when she was done with him, she noticed me and things were cool again. I still visit her, but not as often. When I see she's busy talking and the room is empty, I don't bother to come in.

I don't mind the model talking to other guys but if I can't join in the conversation, or get ignored because it's all happening on another site, I start to think 'what am I doing here?' and leave.

I was also curious about splitting camera,but from other side. Im on chaturbate and I really dont like doing show when nobody is talking and tipping. So what If you do show in site 1 and site 2 viewers getting free show. Or when you do show ,for example laying on bed and on site 2 somebody tip u for dance or something. Or for example you got tipped on one site and u do "classic show'" and on site 2 u got tipped for anal show ,which tipper on site 1 for example dont like . U say: sorry now i need do/that fpor another tipper? How u deal with that? i ask teoretically what can be ,cuz til now I didnt split cam because i was worry about that situations

I think the best thing to do is doing the show for both sites. Sometimes the other site may have contributed to their goal and then going offline is a bit of a slap in the face. It may seem unfair, but who knows, you may get some new viewers/tippers that way in the other site.
Happened to me yesterday. I was talking and tipping to a model and then she suddenly went offline. I was on MFC and then I checked to see if she was on Chaturbate. She was doing a little nudity there, nothing special. So I left her room on MFC with a bad feeling about her. I've seen her do that several times after that so it wasn't a one-time thing.

About dealing with multiple tips for shows; It's best to say to the last tipper you need to do something else first. Small things like boobflash can go first, but it's best to 'first tip-first come'. If you get tipped for a dance and a few seconds later on the other site a cumshow, tell the last tipper you need to do a dance first and do it right after it. These situations will most likely be very rare though. Unless ofcourse on both sites it's very busy.
An example: One time I was alone in a room and she told me she was tipped for some hardcore show. She knows I'm not really into that so she 'warned' me about it beforehand. I thought that was really nice of her.

Reactions: NikkiKnokki
I think the best thing to do is doing the show for both sites. Sometimes the other site may have contributed to their goal and then going offline is a bit of a slap in the face. It may seem unfair, but who knows, you may get some new viewers/tippers that way in the other site.
Happened to me yesterday. I was talking and tipping to a model and then she suddenly went offline. I was on MFC and then I checked to see if she was on Chaturbate. She was doing a little nudity there, nothing special. So I left her room on MFC with a bad feeling about her. I've seen her do that several times after that so it wasn't a one-time thing.

About dealing with multiple tips for shows; It's best to say to the last tipper you need to do something else first. Small things like boobflash can go first, but it's best to 'first tip-first come'. If you get tipped for a dance and a few seconds later on the other site a cumshow, tell the last tipper you need to do a dance first and do it right after it. These situations will most likely be very rare though. Unless ofcourse on both sites it's very busy.
An example: One time I was alone in a room and she told me she was tipped for some hardcore show. She knows I'm not really into that so she 'warned' me about it beforehand. I thought that was really nice of her.
hihihihi Yeah i have on chaturbate viewers who dont like hardcore show and if they are in my room ,only they tip and we reach goal i always ask if they diont mind that I wil do show hihi:):) I love those people :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.