AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split cams and Goals?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi
I'm thinking of trying split camming. But I'm confused about what to do about goals. If you have them set up on both sites and you get to that goal on one and not the other do you do that goal item? If so won't the other cam site be confused if you do it early.

Hi
I'm thinking of trying split camming. But I'm confused about what to do about goals. If you have them set up on both sites and you get to that goal on one and not the other do you do that goal item? If so won't the other cam site be confused if you do it early.

If the goal is reached on one but not the other, the model will usually perform the goal reached. I don' think many/most guys get confused because they don't care or think about it, they just see the goal being done, or they might just think someone tipped for it in a private tip or tipped earlier for it but they didn't see the person tip. I wouldn't worry too much about this part of it.

If anyone does ask, and they can't hear tips from another site and put 2 and 2 together, you could quite easily just say you're bored and want to try get guys motivated to tip, so you're giving a flash, or something to that effect. Guys wouldn't overthink this and they would (do) accept it because well, you've got your tits/pussy/ass or whatever out..

Reactions: Saffronmodel
Status
Not open for further replies.