AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrorbird_jones

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 22, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@elliepipermfc
MFC Username
ElliePiper
Chaturbate Username
elliepiper
Just watched Split by M Night Shyamalan. I don't hate all of his movies, but he's a very frustrating director. IMO. I watched Split bc my dude wanted to rent it and it was intense as fuck. I liked it. A lot. Did anyone else see it, and what did you think? Was really interested in McAvoy's acting. And chick from the Witch has insane lips. I mean she looks like a doll. Damn. Anyway. I loved all of it, but none of my favorite reviewers made much mention of it so I thought I'd ask you guys what you thought.

Omg I saw that movie like the day it came out lol I was initially just super excited for a new M. Night movie and James McAvoy but the "twist" tie in at the end was just tops! Everyone in the theater starting screaming. xD
Have you also seen Unbreakable?

Reactions: terrorbird_jones
Status
Not open for further replies.