AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Splitting with OBS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2017
Is It possible to split with OBS? I have tried, but It didn t work, maybe I miss something. I am working on two sites and I use two webcams, but in the near future I would like to add another site, and I have only two webcams. Do I have to buy a new one?

Thank You! :)

I will explain It better: I am working on Streamate.com and Cams.com. On Streamate.com I am using SM Broadcast with a webcam, and on Cams.com I am using another webcam with OBS. Now I want to add a new site, maybe Flirt4free.com and I have planned to broadcast by splitting with OBS, if there is a possibility. I know that I can’t split with SM Broadcast and I thought maybe is a chance with OBS. Other way I will buy a new webcam…

My second question is: Can I use OBS with two sites and two webcams at once? I mean if this is possible to duplicate the OBS encoder and to make different settings for each one (resolution, bitrate and so on). An OBS for Streamate.com, and another OBS for Cams.com.

Also, I tried to add my Visit-X Splitter to OBS, but It didn t work, showed up just a black image.

I will explain It better: I am working on Streamate.com and Cams.com. On Streamate.com I am using SM Broadcast with a webcam, and on Cams.com I am using another webcam with OBS. Now I want to add a new site, maybe Flirt4free.com and I have planned to broadcast by splitting with OBS, if there is a possibility. I know that I can’t split with SM Broadcast and I thought maybe is a chance with OBS. Other way I will buy a new webcam…

My second question is: Can I use OBS with two sites and two webcams at once? I mean if this is possible to duplicate the OBS encoder and to make different settings for each one (resolution, bitrate and so on). An OBS for Streamate.com, and another OBS for Cams.com.

Also, I tried to add my Visit-X Splitter to OBS, but It didn t work, showed up just a black image.

I am using split cam with OBS, i remember trying to use visit X too and also didnt work. Not sure if i did smth wrong or just not compatible.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheMagicTurquoise
I am using split cam with OBS, i remember trying to use visit X too and also didnt work. Not sure if i did smth wrong or just not compatible.

I just tried with SplitCam too, and It works. I always thought Visit-X is better than SplitCam, but maybe I am wrong. I guess Visit-X is not compatible with OBS. Thank You, Sophiestique!:)

I just tried with SplitCam too, and It works. I always thought Visit-X is better than SplitCam, but maybe I am wrong. I guess Visit-X is not compatible with OBS. Thank You, Sophiestique!:)
you very welcome, happy i could help. thought that too, guess its better if u just use the splitter. but as u get cristal clear image with OSB i guess splitter doesnt matter more. ive seen u have two cams. in split cam u can use both, not sure if u seen the girls that are fully dressed saying they're in the office and have a small image with under skirt.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheMagicTurquoise
Status
Not open for further replies.