AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not. I do however, because I'm somewhere on the line between packrat and hoarder. At my Mom's house I still have in my old room closet and definitely in the basement and attic crates and storage containers filled with just about every magazine I ever subscribed to. And then I know for a fact I bought those like index things for magazines anytime the set made a picture on the bind. So I have probably 2 to 4 years of Maxim/Stuff and whatever else I collected that did that with their magazines each year.

I find it fun when I'm at home breaking out one of those crates and just getting lost in the stuff from those years. Especially video game magazines from early to mid 90s....

This also means that from time to time those crates of nostalgia find their way into my current place of living and take up unnecessary space.

sports illustrated swimsuit always has a special place in my heart. it's how i figured out i liked chicks more specifically this one:

Screen-Shot-2014-02-14-at-9.36.24-AM.png

i collect old nudie mags. i have a couple classic si swimsuit articles i've picked up at estate sales.

sports illustrated swimsuit always has a special place in my heart. it's how i figured out i liked chicks more specifically this one:

Won't argue with your taste. Holy fuck, who is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.