AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spot the not

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
A local radio station does this cool game when they have a celebrity in the studio. They say 5 facts about the person, but only 4 are truthful and one is a flat out lie! people call in and try to guess which is the lie. Would you like to play Amber?
p.s. this would have been an uber cool way to drop the "BTW, I'm MARRIED" bomb on us!

Freq said:
A local radio station does this cool game when they have a celebrity in the studio. They say 5 facts about the person, but only 4 are truthful and one is a flat out lie! people call in and try to guess which is the lie. Would you like to play Amber?
p.s. this would have been an uber cool way to drop the "BTW, I'm MARRIED" bomb on us!

That would have been EPIC! Sounds like a fun game in general.

Hah you're totally right! Yes I'd like to play. So I need to think of 4 facts to state about me and include one that's not true, aye?

just as long as one and only one statement is a lie. the radio station does 5 (4 truth 1 lie)

1. I swam and placed in the Jr. Olympics when I was 13.
2. I like to eat steamed clams.
3. I coached a cheer squad that was 80% Asian girls.
4. I love Hawaiian pizza.
5. My favorite Gameboy game was Speedy Gonzales.

I'm gonna go with #3. That sounds more like something you WISH were true.

How long am I supposed to withhold the answer? :) Cuz it's fun watching people guess.

Anything with pineapple on it isn't pizza. It's gay.
Therefore there is no such thing as Hawaiian pizza.
Therefore that statement is false.

AmberCutie said:
How long am I supposed to withhold the answer? :) Cuz it's fun watching people guess.

whenever you're ready! lol the suspense is killing me.

AmberCutie said:

A couple options:

-When you feel enough time has passed
-When you think people have stopped guessing
-When you decide you want me to post my five so you can take your turn guessing

Any or all of those will do. :p

Well I am definitely ready for Luna to do hers! My not was #4. I hate pineapple on my pizza, but since my other half loves it, sometimes I just have to deal. Or pick it off and put it on his slices :).

Here's some details on the other not-nots:

1. Yes I placed in the Jr Olympics in the Individual Medley and in Backstroke. I was on a swim team for the better part of my early teen years. I was a good swimmer and I now have the broad shoulders to prove it.

2. I grew up trying new things since my Mom's side of the family has an eccentric taste for food. I've had escargot, frog legs, turtle, turkey testicles (yeah, they tasted like chicken nuggets, they tricked me on this one) and lots of seafood. Steamed clams with butter are nommy.

3. I did in fact coach the JV cheer squad and I went to school in a neighborhood dominated by Asian and Latino kids so it didn't come second nature to have typical blonde bimbo cheerleaders. I loved my JV girls! I coached them during my Sr year instead of cheering since I fell hard on my face in my Jr year and dislocated my jaw. (They threw me in the air and failed to catch the top of my body.) It kind of deterred me from cheering my final year. :)

4. My favorite pizza is actually pepperoni or some sort of combo/supreme with lots of pepperoni. And lots of cheesy cheese.

5. I did not have a ton of games for my GameBoy. I think I had Tetris, Mario Bros, maybe one or two others, and Speedy Gonzales. "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!"

Ok next up is Luna...

AmberCutie said:
Well I am definitely ready for Luna to do hers! My not was #4. I hate pineapple on my pizza, but since my other half loves it, sometimes I just have to deal. Or pick it off and put it on his slices :).

Here's some details on the other not-nots:

1. Yes I placed in the Jr Olympics in the Individual Medley and in Backstroke. I was on a swim team for the better part of my early teen years. I was a good swimmer and I now have the broad shoulders to prove it.

2. I grew up trying new things since my Mom's side of the family has an eccentric taste for food. I've had escargot, frog legs, turtle, turkey testicles (yeah, they tasted like chicken nuggets, they tricked me on this one) and lots of seafood. Steamed clams with butter are nommy.

3. I did in fact coach the JV cheer squad and I went to school in a neighborhood dominated by Asian and Latino kids so it didn't come second nature to have typical blonde bimbo cheerleaders. I loved my JV girls! I coached them during my Sr year instead of cheering since I fell hard on my face in my Jr year and dislocated my jaw. (They threw me in the air and failed to catch the top of my body.) It kind of deterred me from cheering my final year. :)

4. My favorite pizza is actually pepperoni or some sort of combo/supreme with lots of pepperoni. And lots of cheesy cheese.

5. I did not have a ton of games for my GameBoy. I think I had Tetris, Mario Bros, maybe one or two others, and Speedy Gonzales. "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!"

Ok next up is Luna...

OMG I hate pineapple on Pizza too!

pyrite1965 said:
Well I was wrong, but this is really fun :)

Maybe a whole section just for these as I have a feeling this will go on for a long time :D

I like long ones.

Wait...um.

Yeah I do.

glad people like this game. I guess I'll do one while we wait for LadyLunas. I'll reply with the answer 24 hrs from now.

I HAVE DRIVEN
1) a police car
2)130+ mph on the freeway
3)50+ miles to eat at a particular restraunt
4) while sleeping
5) a golf cart

Freq said:
glad people like this game. I guess I'll do one while we wait for LadyLunas. I'll reply with the answer 24 hrs from now.

I HAVE DRIVEN
1) a police car
4) while sleeping
5) a golf cart

I'll go with the white bread answer and say 5 a golf cart

Personally I've done all of those but #1

AmberCutie said:
Well I am definitely ready for Luna to do hers! My not was #4. I hate pineapple on my pizza, but since my other half loves it, sometimes I just have to deal. Or pick it off and put it on his slices :)

you know you could always do a half-pineapple/half-whatever pizza so you don't have to constantly pick pineapple off your slices

Freq said:

I HAVE DRIVEN
1) a police car
4) while sleeping
5) a golf cart

I'm gonna go with... 4) ... Although I think I'm probably wrong... I just wish it weren't true because that's so dangerous the idea really scares me. Although driving 130+ miles on the freeway can't exactly be considered safe either. LOL!

NaughtyNaomi said:
I'm gonna go with... 4) ... Although I think I'm probably wrong... I just wish it weren't true because that's so dangerous the idea really scares me. Although driving 130+ miles on the freeway can't exactly be considered safe either. LOL!

I used to go to work and wonder how I got there. It usually was bumper to bumper traffic, and I would be down 4 cigarettes.

Wow, I check five times the hour after I post, and then don't check for three hours and you skip me! :naughty:

I'm hoping #4, but guessing #1

I guess I have to wait to post mine x.x Or we can just do "freq: 1 Luna: __"

Yeah, I'll make you all specify. I don't want to get skipped again.

1. I love fruit so much I have never felt like I was eating enough.
2. The first time I ever saw a condom was girlscout camp.
3. My parents have 7 children, I have 6 siblings.
4. I was the go-to person for "EEEK! There's a (insert insect here) in my room!" in college.
5. If I don't spend a little time a day on either creation or problem solving (or both), my mind feels numb.

Status
Not open for further replies.