AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

St Patrick’s day in the camming world

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2020
i am just looking for some advice on what has worked for some models, your experience of st Patrick’s day broadcasts, has it been any different than any other day and creative and fun things that can be done to make your broadcast different, all ideas are welcome, viewers also

Last edited:
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I remember there was one year on MFC (At around this time) I'd write the member's name on a green shamrock whenever they tipped X tokens, and then I'd put each shamrock up on the wall behind me. And I used to have a pink Bling Bingo game (Got it from Five Below) that I'd use for raffle time. The pink bingo cage contained 75 pink balls, and each person who tipped X tokens got their screen name assigned to one of those numbers (So B52, for example). Once all 75 spots were filled (raffle entries), it was time for me to turn the crank to see who the winner(s) would be.

I can't remember what the prizes were that I offered for that particular raffle. I know that back then I would sometimes offer things like a photo print in the mail, photo keychain, a 15-minute phone call with me, Skype time, etc.

I have been meaning to ask the members on here (even if they usually don't participate in raffles) what they consider good raffle prizes: Custom video? Custom pics? Panties? Skype time? Something sent in the mail?

I've had weirdly terrible luck being on cam on St Paddys day.

Reactions: WhatsUp
I've had weirdly terrible luck being on cam on St Paddys day.
Well I wish you better luck this St Paddy’s day ☘️.

I will give you more context on why asked. I am irish and a model that i frequently visit has asked me to help her with ideas on what to do on St Patrick’s day.
Ideas that I gave were:

• attempt an Irish jig
  • Sing a irish song
  • Say thank you in irish after someone tips
  • And green body painting
Fun ideas like that, and if anyone knows how to make it more sexual that would be great

Speaking of St. Patrick's Day...luck...and raffles...(I wasn't sure which thread to ask this in, and I feel like I'm hogging the MFC threads lately with my posts/questions), do members like it better when MFC models do raffles the old-fashioned way (Putting raffle tickets into a jar)...or using a raffle/spin the wheel app? Just now I was checking out this app called Raffle Pro, and it even allows you to record the raffle on your phone as it's happening.

One year on st patty's I did tips for shots. I put tea in a washed out whiskey bottle and would fake a cringe after taking a shot. Acted drunker as the night went on.

I made a lot of money. Ended up getting a warning from the site not to get drunk on cam in the future.

Speaking of St. Patrick's Day...luck...and raffles...(I wasn't sure which thread to ask this in, and I feel like I'm hogging the MFC threads lately with my posts/questions), do members like it better when MFC models do raffles the old-fashioned way (Putting raffle tickets into a jar)...or using a raffle/spin the wheel app? Just now I was checking out this app called Raffle Pro, and it even allows you to record the raffle on your phone as it's happening.
Personally I think having apps for everything takes something away from the show. I would say for a raffle names into a hat or a jar rather than an app unless there's a reason you prefer having the app. Maybe i'm just old, I like physical things, cd's, dvd's, books etc over the digital versions. In the end it dosnt really make much of a difference but there's something about having / seeing physical things vs digital that's satisfying. Kind of interested on other peoples opinion on this too 🤔

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I know at the dollar stores (at least in Canada, but I would assume other places as well!!) they have all these little St Patrick's Day costume pieces like silly hats, hair accessories, t-shirts that say "kiss me I'm Irish," and things like that. If you could find somewhere that sells those near you, you could probably assemble a cheesy but sexy little costume (even if it was like, 4 leaf clover hair accessories and a green bikini with green makeup).

Some tip menu ideas I could brainstorm right now.....
"kiss YOU I'm Irish" and blow a kiss to the camera
"shamrock shake my ass for you" (McDonalds in Canada puts out a shamrock shake for St Pattys day, I have no idea if this exists in the rest of the world so it might not make sense but it;s cute).
"flash of me lucky charms" if you could find some kind of sparkly Irish stickers and stick them on your boobs or right below your bikini line?

That's all I can think of for now. My Irish ancestors are probably rolling in their grave right now......sorry Grandma.

So if I use the MFC Share 'Item' feature for guys to tip there for raffle tickets, I can ALSO have that same raffle going on while I'm live on MFC too (And have people tip X tokens in my chat as well), right? The models who are doing it strictly through MFC Share...will it cause problems or confusion if they're ALSO accepting tips for it in their live room?

i think im going to buy lots of beer and drink with my users, and maybe do some shots for tips, if i get too drunk iwill have todisconnect and continue on social networks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.