AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalker got me perma banned—cb support won’t respond

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2022
User: alisa_bb
Ticket: 19776124

@punker barbie

I have been permanently banned from Chaturbate (cb) since 6/11/22 because of a stalker who filed a false complaint. This same stalker got me temporarily banned a few weeks before, which gave him the idea to do it again, leading to me being seen by cb support as a “repeat offender” and permanently banned.

Now, the stalker has sent cb support ticket #19907898 where he admits to only getting me banned because he was upset with me. He stated in that ticket that he wants me unbanned. So, to clarify, the stalker who complained and got me banned now wants that fixed and me to be unbanned.

However, after recently sending this new information to cb support, they are choosing to not respond! How does this make sense? I was incorrectly banned, guy admits to it, guy contacts cb support, and somehow I am still banned.

Where is the logic? Unbanning me harms no one—keeping me banned harms cb, myself and my followers.

Please someone from cb support correct this mistake and unban my account. You will find it is the right thing to do if you just look again at my case with the new information recently sent.

Thank you in advance for your help.

@punker barbie
So it’s Chaturbates official policy to validate stalkers?!?? Why no response? You responded to many others during the week this has been posted.

Ashamed? You should be. No company should treat people how Chaturbate treats performers. Sad and pathetic!

Upvote 0
Without disclosing any personally identifying information, as you are aware, the action was taken in connection with your further violation of the CB Terms after explicit final warning. We can confirm the violation was reviewed and confirmed before final action was taken.
Regarding your statement about a "stalker," as you also are aware, that individual was previously permanently banned several months ago due to your report of harassment against the individual. That person's permanent ban has not and will not be lifted.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
The problem is that this stalker creates new accounts. You have closed it forever, but on old accounts. Thank you for that. I ask you to check his appeal already from a new account. His ticket number is #19907898. It was created by him about a month ago. There he explains that he deliberately slandered me out of jealousy. And your support service replied to him that they are ready to unban me, but for this I have to contact the support service. I have also written to the support service many times, but they do not respond to this email. Check this ticket, please. . I'm just asking you to see the truth. My ban was caused by the slander of this member.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
The problem is that this stalker creates new accounts. You have closed it forever, but on old accounts. Thank you for that. I ask you to check his appeal already from a new account. His ticket number is #19907898. It was created by him about a month ago. There he explains that he deliberately slandered me out of jealousy. And your support service replied to him that they are ready to unban me, but for this I have to contact the support service. I have also written to the support service many times, but they do not respond to this email. Check this ticket, please. . I'm just asking you to see the truth. My ban was caused by the slander of this member.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Again, the violation was reviewed and confirmed before action was taken.
Given that you have already been provided this information privately and now here, further posts may not be responded to.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
@Call_of_Dirty unfortunately it looks like your ban will not be reversed at CB. I'm locking this thread, please do not make any more posts regarding the issue. Time to move on to another cam site, it seems.

Given that you have already been provided this information privately and now here, further posts may not be responded to.
This is a VERY helpful response, thank you.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.