AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stalker issue on mfc.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2019
I have a group of people that watch me on mfc and then make me "the talk of the town". I won't go into detail about the harassment but its gotten where now its starting to ruin my personal life. I love camming. I do not plan on stopping and I'm trying to not leave mfc because I just personally enjoy working on there more than other sites. I've emailed mfc about it and all they say is block the location but these people use proxys. I really want to delete my account and make a new one. Ive gone to the extent of getting ready to dye my hair and I have a created a new cam studio set up so it will make it hard for them to find me again. I REALLY do not want to leave mfc. Ive talked to a few girls and tried to do some research and it seems like I cant just delete my account and make a new one instantly. Does someone have some info on what to do or someone I can personally talk to about my situation that works for mfc or can get into contact with someone who does for me?

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
DISREGARD THIS POST THEY HAVE FINALLY HELPED ME!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Glad it got sorted out. Make sure if you want to continue posting here in the future you make a new account with your new identity. :)

Upvote 0
it seems, the woman i met has the same problem, she seems to be controlled, cant do her job right. But i dont know how to help her, i wont bring her more in danger. She said to me, she has to concentrate on her guests, not members. She bans members all the time. Me too, than i told her, that i wont see her as an object, i see her as a woman, i showed her my empathy. So i won her trust. She began to tell me about her situation, bit by bit, like pieces of a puzzle. But i cant help her breakin out of this situation. And always when she is online, even when she is in private or skype, there is a guest, like a watchdog or monitor or a controller, that give her commands and instructions, what she has to do. Im worried about her, but i wont bring her in more danger. Few days ago she told me about her ex, seems he controlls her, maybe stalk her in mfc. Last time in mfc she told me i kill her. Dont know what kind of man her ex is. Maybe she opens to a woman more easily. I cant do anything, without bringing her in danger. One time she said, she will die, cause its feeling good, i was shocked! But i cant help, cause she lives not in my country. I please you all here, has anybody an idea?

Upvote 0
I dont know any model, which does such weird things. I dont want to force her, to do it in other way, but it looks like, she is controlled psychological, she said, she has to be the demon, but a demon isnt free.
She only told me about her life in skype. She said, she wont use me, i should not spend money, im a good soul. Dont know, i have no female intuition...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Is she in a cam studio? Because in cam studios girls are monitored and even directed all the time, up to that an operator handles the chat or parts of it. And normally of course girls can't talk about it.

Upvote 0
thanks for beeing so friendly! empathy seems to be an unknown word!

No look what you wrote. There's no context at all. Write again with the 5W formula we all learned in high school. Who, What , Where, When, Why.
What you wrote was some virtue signal speech to yourself of how you are most trusted member in the world and how some model is manipulated by 'someone'.

Upvote 0
Lastjedi, I'll make a guess here and you'll not like the answer. You're in the middle of the "sad story", "damsel in distress" studio trick.

• Helpful!
Reactions: paige_orion
Upvote 0
I think the language barrier is making it hard to grasp the details of the situation. But don't think that we don't have empathy - it's just that @dark_mermaid is probably right. We see a lot of Damsel in Distress stories from studio models, because it is a common technique that works. It makes the member concerned and creates a deeper bond, whether that bond is a monetary one or an emotional one. Because we've seen hundreds of stories that aren't always true, it's hard to tell when it's a Hustle technique or a Real Thing. Because honestly, if it's a technique that's done well, you're not going to really be able to tell if it's false.

We don't need the name of the model. There's simply not much that we can do about it or any advice that we can give, except to proceed with caution. If you want to give her money to help her out of the situation, just be aware that it may not work and she may choose to stay where she is. Even if it is real and she's caught in an abusive situation, even abuse victims often continue to stay in a bad/dangerous situation for a multitude of reasons until they finally feel okay enough/safe enough to leave. When you bring finances into it, it becomes even more complicated and can make it more difficult to detach or change.

But there's a veeeeeery big, big chance that it isn't real at all, and it's simply a hustle technique. We're not saying that because we don't care or because we are cold-hearted, but because we've seen it countless times before. And when you see it used as a job-technique so often, unfortunately, it becomes very difficult to spot the real thing. So proceed with caution. Give money if you want, but be aware that there's a very good chance that you won't really be able to help much either, whether because it isn't Real or because it often takes many leaving attempts before an abuse victim is able to leave for good. Be cautious, be wary, and be prepared to stop trying to help when it becomes too much of a toll on your financial/emotional well being.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.