AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Star Rating hasn't budged

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Elizabeth

Cam Model
May 8, 2015
Texas
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@EdenElizabethX0
Streamate Username
EdenElizabethXOElizabeth
I was poking around on my dashboard today and noticed that I've been given several reviews and they've all left me 5 stars, but my star rating itself is still at the 4 I was given by default when I started. Are there other qualifications I'm missing to get the star rating raised or something?

Reactions: Lilypod
Have you been on the site long?

The reason that I ask is because when I first started I noticed the same thing.

Then a few months in and all of the sudden, not only did my star rating move, I also had a handful of written reviews pop up on my public page.

It is hard for me to say when the star one's move it because with the exception of one, all that I have are five star reviews. The written ones usually show up within a day of being posted.

Probably someone else can give you a better answer, but this has been my experience and I hope that it helps.

Upvote 0
Have you been on the site long?

The reason that I ask is because when I first started I noticed the same thing.

Then a few months in and all of the sudden, not only did my star rating move, I also had a handful of written reviews pop up on my public page.

It is hard for me to say when the star one's move it because with the exception of one, all that I have are five star reviews. The written ones usually show up within a day of being posted.

Probably someone else can give you a better answer, but this has been my experience and I hope that it helps.
Oh, that's probably what it is. It's a decently new account. Thanks!

Upvote 0
I was poking around on my dashboard today and noticed that I've been given several reviews and they've all left me 5 stars, but my star rating itself is still at the 4 I was given by default when I started. Are there other qualifications I'm missing to get the star rating raised or something?
Hi, if you got from 5 different customers ratings of 5 stars, your profile average should display 5 stars. If it displays 4, it means they were not calculated properly. If you're from Europe, drop me an email and I'll help with that. For US feel free to reach out to either kelly@streamate.com or liz@streamate.com.

Happy holidays! 🎄

Reactions: Miyamiaw
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.