AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Star Trek Discover teaser

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much of a trekkie and haven't watched one of the shows since the original, but this looks like it has enough potential to be given a shot. Although Orville looks funny as hell.

Star Trek was born of science fiction writing: a different lens to examine the human condition. In that it got political at times which put some off, but on the whole it has done a good job of self examination with fun frolics along the way.

Star Wars was born of mashup of B movies. It's basically Flash Gordon meets Seven Samurai. And that made a great movie, and an even better sequel. But this is why I loved the idea of Rogue One more than the movie itself. It filled in a gap in a storyline that needed no filling as the story has never been the thing with Star Wars, it's the visuals that count with a movie franchise based on earlier movies.

With Trek the story is the thing, something Jar Jar Abrams has utterly and completely missed. I'm glad to see it rediscovered in any time.

Reactions: max_2000
With Trek the story is the thing, something Jar Jar Abrams has utterly and completely missed. I'm glad to see it rediscovered in any time.

In other words the only thing he figured out about making movies, explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.