AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Star Wars: TOR

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a displaced SWG player (where's my game, SOE?), I'm pretty stoked on TOR. Star Wars needs a good MMO again.

Jawbs said:
http://darthhater.com/2010/03/15/gdc-trooper-hands-on-tor-game-play-impressions/

Hopefully it lives up to expectations and doesn't feel too much like existing games.

I got tried of star wars I stop playing them. The last one I played was Star Wars Battlefront II for the ps2 and I love that one. Just that they making to many star wars I can't keep up with.

I think that it's going to be a very good MMO mostly because Bioware makes very awesome games like Dragon Age: Origins and Knights of the Old Republic which they did fantastic jobs with. The question is, will it be worth paying the $15 a month for the subscription after you purchase the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.