AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Staring from scratch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 66168

I’ve been camming for LiveJasmin for a while now and lately, I’ve become so discouraged by it. To start off, the income shares. I have to make $250 @30% income share to increase it by 5% … that alone is a huge WTF?! $1 a credit, meaning members must spend $850 on me for me to only get $250 of that and increase my share by 5% ..

I’m thinking of working on LJ for just a little longer til I get a new computer and setup. How hard is it to start an account on chaturbate from scratch? I gone on there once so I have a old account I haven’t used in years. I’m going to do this full time, 40+ hours a week just a little worried I’ll fail since I have rent to pay.

I’m having trouble balancing it, i guess. Do I stay on LJ and work my ass off and put up with the unfair pay or do I get back on chaturbate as a newbie and work as much as I can, risking that I may make nothing the first couple of months?

Reactions: SeleneInanna
If ur doing ok on LiveJasmin and you try CB and you don't do well for your first 7 days (assuming you get the new tag on your new account its not a guarantee) then I wouldn't abandon LJ completely in hopes that CB will get better. I love CB and they are doing really good traffic wise but there is also tons and tons of competition.

Upvote 0
If ur doing ok on LiveJasmin and you try CB and you don't do well for your first 7 days (assuming you get the new tag on your new account its not a guarantee) then I wouldn't abandon LJ completely in hopes that CB will get better. I love CB and they are doing really good traffic wise but there is also tons and tons of competition.
I do well on LJ but have noticed the traffic die down considerably, plus realizing how much they take from me has me extremely discouraged to even get back on.

Have you ever tried Streamate? I’ve been going through so many forums and it has some really good reviews

Upvote 0
I do well on LJ but have noticed the traffic die down considerably, plus realizing how much they take from me has me extremely discouraged to even get back on.

Have you ever tried Streamate? I’ve been going through so many forums and it has some really good reviews
A lot of models on here work on streamate and like it (I am sure some of them can chime in about it in more detail), but depending on where your located you're still only going to make 30-35%, only way I know to make more than that is on token sites, mfc, cb etc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.