AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Startig again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent_x

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 25, 2014
Hi Guys, I first started camping about 6 years ago. Only really did it for about 6 months whilst in between jobs and didn't really make a lot.
I'm thinking about getting back into camping but I guessing a lot has changed in6 years.
I mainly used to dl mfc but tbh found in exhausting to always be 'on and ceatve.I also tried sm which I think is a better fit for me.

My q is would it be better to start again from the beginning and try and build a following or continue with the accounts I already have? I logged in randomly to mfc the other day just out of curiosity and came across one of my old members who remembered me. Doubt anyone else would remember me though. I wasn't a big model

Hi Guys, I first started camping about 6 years ago. Only really did it for about 6 months whilst in between jobs and didn't really make a lot.
I'm thinking about getting back into camping but I guessing a lot has changed in6 years.
I mainly used to dl mfc but tbh found in exhausting to always be 'on and ceatve.I also tried sm which I think is a better fit for me.

My q is would it be better to start again from the beginning and try and build a following or continue with the accounts I already have? I logged in randomly to mfc the other day just out of curiosity and came across one of my old members who remembered me. Doubt anyone else would remember me though. I wasn't a big model
I recommend you get a good tent and sleeping bag

Status
Not open for further replies.