AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting out on chaturbate and need guidance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I have been on premium snapchat for almost a year now, but am wanting to explore into the camming world. I tried it once before, but quickly realized i was in over my head and needed to do more research. I'm so glad i found this forum, and hope it will help me.
My biggest question is what are some general rules you feel are best for your room?
I have heard a lot on making rules for PMing so i'd love more specifics on that, but otherwise I have no idea what would be good rules to have.
Other than that, my premium snapchat is domme based, but from seeing dommes on chaturbate it doesn't look like it's very popular for that site. I am wanting to stick with chaturbate, but don't know how to be my dominant self but still cater to a wider audience to be succesful. Any tips for that would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.