AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting out; super lost

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2019
Ok I started looking into selling nudes, panties, sexting, etc because I’m not able to make rent with my current job. There’s so much information and I’m so confused. Idk if I’m even in the right place to be asking about this, I just saw a link to this forum on Reddit. Basically I have a really nice body, I’m a dancer and very flexible. I’d prefer to do more photos, sending things and texting with guys than camming. If I do do videos I’d prefer it to be stripping/dancing rather than masturbating. I’d prefer not to show my face but would it be better for me to just wear a wig and some makeup instead of completely hide my face? The main question, though, is where do I start? What websites do I go to? And also, do customers always pay first before you send them pics, items, texts, etc? Thank you so much!

I’d prefer to do more photos, sending things and texting with guys than camming. Doable, especially if you're planning on selling through Reddit. Also check out Extra Lunch Money for photosets, SextPanther for texting (although you need somewhat of a following first), and maybe even NiteFlirt (if you want to try phone sex).

If I do do videos I’d prefer it to be stripping/dancing rather than masturbating. Also doable, although that might limit you. If you don't want to masturbation but want to make a lot of videos, fetish content might someone to look into. Lot's of fetish content doesn't involve masturbation or even nudity.

I’d prefer not to show my face but would it be better for me to just wear a wig and some makeup instead of completely hide my face? It really depends on how comfortable you are with the potential for someone to find out who you are. I mean, it can still happen if you don't show face, but even with a wig someone can recognize you. That said, people do it and are successful. There's a lot more people on Reddit who don't show face than people here I think so you might be better off asking r/SellersCircleStage or r/CamModelCommunity

The main question, though, is where do I start? I mean...no one can really answer that for you. You need to do research. Look at what others are doing, look through the other threads on here and on Reddit. You really just...start.

What websites do I go to? Depends on what you want to do. If you're planning on selling on Reddit (which I assume you are since that's where you came from) I would get ManyVids and IndieBill since those are the two most popular payment methods for customers in my experience. ManyVids has internal traffic to help with sales, Indiebill gives you a bigger cut. Again, do some research and look at what others are doing and read other threads on here.

And also, do customers always pay first before you send them pics, items, texts, etc? Yes, ALWAYS get payment upfront, even if you've worked with a specific customer before. Anyone saying they want a verification picture or that they'll pay after they recieve their product because they've been 'scammed' before or any of that bullshit is just trying to get free stuff from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.