AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting over again with new performer account and getting the ''New'' tag?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2020
Hello there.
Basically I used to cam on Chaturbate fairly regularly a few years ago, I had good steady viewership and usually a decent amount of viewers and tips. I have just got back into it recently, but I dont really feel 'part' of the site anymore, i have lost the vast majority of all my old viewers and am now struggling big time to get people in the room. Something I have also noticed which didnt used to happen is most of the few viewers I am getting are female cammers who appear to be broadcasting themselves! I dont know whether its a way of them 'phishing' for viewers. Basically its all quite soul destroying!
I would love to be able to start again with a new persona on a new account with tne 'new' tag which I know will help.
I am aware I can make multiple accounts however after uploading ID it looks like I wont get the New tag as it would flag up I am not technically new as I had same ID uploaded on previous account, is this right?
I may give up altogether if so and I cant see a way forward, Adultwork is quite a good site for camming in the UK, but its so so boring and sleazy! I actually used to have fun on CB.

Last edited:
I don't think you'll get the new tag, I recently made a second account and I didn't new status - granted I didn't delete the first one, but I'm not sure that plays into it. Do you use hashtags? Those helped me a lot when I started the second acct without new girl status. I'm pretty sure the hashtags were the only reason I made money while I was still on there. Also, you can go in your settings.and change it so that broadcasters can't talk in your room while they're broadcasting.

You should try StripChat! I'm not sure how it is for guys (assuming thats what you are based on your name) but I started on there and so far I like it way more than CB. It's more chill and I've definitely had less aggressively rude people on there like I had every single time on CB. I haven't made crazy money on there yet, but I haven't had a bad shift either. You get two weeks of newbie status so it could be worth a shot!

Upvote 0
I don't think you'll get the new tag, I recently made a second account and I didn't new status - granted I didn't delete the first one, but I'm not sure that plays into it. Do you use hashtags? Those helped me a lot when I started the second acct without new girl status. I'm pretty sure the hashtags were the only reason I made money while I was still on there. Also, you can go in your settings.and change it so that broadcasters can't talk in your room while they're broadcasting.

You should try StripChat! I'm not sure how it is for guys (assuming thats what you are based on your name) but I started on there and so far I like it way more than CB. It's more chill and I've definitely had less aggressively rude people on there like I had every single time on CB. I haven't made crazy money on there yet, but I haven't had a bad shift either. You get two weeks of newbie status so it could be worth a shot!
Hi yeah I was thinking about trying stripchat! only recently heard about it, though I did get abit put off by alot of the performer reviews I have seen, alot of stuff about their being viewers but none of them actually having tokens to tip with, alot like how i find cam4.com to be like!

Upvote 0
Hi yeah I was thinking about trying stripchat! only recently heard about it, though I did get abit put off by alot of the performer reviews I have seen, alot of stuff about their being viewers but none of them actually having tokens to tip with, alot like how i find cam4.com to be like!
I make most of my money on strip. Not sure how it is for a guy vs girl but it's definitely growing. A ton of the covid baby models dropped off too so more viewers for fewer models.

Upvote 0
Hmm well so far that hasn't been my experience! But I have only been on for a week. In my experience, the guys on here have been more enthusiastic about going private than they were on CB. I haven't had any whales, but it's been pretty steady for me every time I've logged on so far.

I have spent some time having a look on there, the guys section most seem to have an average of 30-50 viewers showing in the user section says '1 user has tokens'. Which isnt very encouraging!
The girls section had a look at a couple of girls who have hundreds of viewers but it says 'users with tokens: 15', which is kind of crazy! Is this enough to make money from?

I mean I am willing to give it a go! Theres not many UK guys on there so hopefully that could be an advantage in a sea of what looks like romanians and columbians! Just worry that my patience will wear thin with the usual broke suspects shouting ''show cock'' in the chat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.