AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting over w/ a new acct?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaCharlotte

Cam Model
Jul 13, 2019
Twitter Username
@avacharlotte13
MFC Username
avacharlottex
Chaturbate Username
avacharlottex
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596770/AvaCharlotteX/
Hey guys! So when I started camming I started on CB and did REALLY well, but before I even started camming I had planned a trip to Mexico for a month (I am a college student studying spanish) and when I got back I was not making nearly as much, but was still making good money. Then I moved into my new apartment and didn't have internet for a month, and ever since that my room is completely dead. I've since moved to MFC because I have to pay the bills somehow, and that has gone really well, but I would really like to be camming both on MFC and on Chaturbate. I'm wondering if it would make sense to simply make a new account on CB? Or if that would be a bad move. I feel like at this point it would take me forever to get back what I had going with CB and I am having a hard time trusting that just getting on regularly for a long time would fix it, due to how completely dead my room is.

Sure, it's worth a try. You can even ask cb support to transfer your followers from the old to the new account unless you really want a clean, fresh start.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Sure, it's worth a try. You can even ask cb support to transfer your followers from the old to the new account unless you really want a clean, fresh start.

That’s not a bad idea if they would actually do that! I have 32k followers but it doesn’t seem to do much for me, but I doubt it would hurt to transfer them.

Upvote 0
Hey @AvaCharlotte

I was just wondering if you created your new account on CB... and if so, how it is going and stuff, if you got the "new flag" or could transfer your followers..

I was reading your whole profile posts here and can relate myself with some your experience haha

Anyways, thanks in advance and best of luck :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.