AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Statistics earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022

My darlings, please tell me. I am an aspiring new model and want to know what hours I earn the most so that I can adjust my schedule to coincide with my highest earning statistics. Please tell me where I can see these statistics. Is there a specific site or bot for this?​

Are you talking about the raw CSV data? Most sites have a way to download your transaction history and are timestamped, and there's ways to do things with it in google docs to look at statistics if you look for tutorials.

However if you're an "aspiring new model" and you haven't even started yet this data is useless to you and won't tell you anything. Work at least 6 months to a year to have a solid sample size to look at and see if you notice a pattern.

Everyone's good and bad days/times are different, the only thing you can do to discover yours is just work dude.

Reactions: NotYou
Other models' hours don't mean shit, sorry. Depends on so many factors. You have to consider type of show, target demographic, whales you may get, their schedules, sports schedules... Biggest thing is find a time that works for you when you're at your best and stick to a schedule. Your followers can't find you if you're not sticking to a rough schedule. I cam either after lunch or after 10pm my time for my schedule. They know when to find me. Sometimes I add to the times if I need to make more.

Every model could tell you a different time works for them vs someone else. Find what works for you. This is trial and error. If you go on when you're naturally awake and at your peppiest, tends to work better for you.

Idk what hours would work for you, everyone is different. Why dont you work different schedules and figure it out what best suits you OP.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
I believe model is talking about analyzing her own performance by time. She broadcasts many hours a month and has several 12 hour straight broadcasts so I assume that maybe she's trying to tighten up her schedule and drop some of the less profitable times.
Is there a special program or website for statistics?

I believe model is talking about analyzing her own performance by time. She broadcasts many hours a month and has several 12 hour straight broadcasts so I assume that maybe she's trying to tighten up her schedule and drop some of the less profitable times.
Cool. Went by her saying aspiring new model. Aspiring means she wants to be that that type of person/model so I went by the definition. Probably a language barrier.

If you're new, just try tracking your token totals and time slots on a calendar. I find it easier to spot trends if I'm physically writing down info. I also use a calendar to write down the customs and jobs to do that day anyway. Keeps it a little more organized.

12hrs a day is insane and you'll burnout quick. Maybe jot down token totals every 3hrs. Mr Dani made me a custom tracker that auto records all the tokens coming in from all the sites since I splitcam but it can get a little wonky if lovense isn't working properly. If I asked, he could code it to track specific tip requests to see which is the most popular etc. It also gives me a running tally of how much per hr I make on cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.