AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Status of Ukrainian Cam Girls Caught up in Russian-Ukraine War

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2022
I have not seen some Ukrainian cam girls active on SM in particular, the site I frequent most, since the war really took off. It had me wondering if some were caught up in the attacks and had me fearing the worst. I guess this is something that we would never know since we typically don't get to know them on that personal level. I hope they're safe and at worst just relocated to an area where camming is simply not feasible at this point as opposed to being casualties of the war.

I live in Ukraine, and I guess many had to move from Eastern Ukraine to the west side, or even further to Poland, Romania and many other places. Some had to take in family members, or go to stay with relatives.
But I guess some other, just were shook by it, like I was.
I found it hard to work in the first 2 months of the war. Not out of fear, but out of sence of doom and sadness for people and animals that get hurt in the process.

I have not seen some Ukrainian cam girls active on SM in particular, the site I frequent most, since the war really took off. It had me wondering if some were caught up in the attacks and had me fearing the worst. I guess this is something that we would never know since we typically don't get to know them on that personal level. I hope they're safe and at worst just relocated to an area where camming is simply not feasible at this point as opposed to being casualties of the war.
Yes. One of my favorite models, who is from Ukraine, has disappeared from CB. It is worrisome.

slava ukraini!

I am lucky to know the "main" ones (with who I am regular) are safe and as ok can be,

I know one made it to England 2 weeks ago with her son, which is fantastic - she found a nice sponsor here.
Another made it to the Netherlands, with her family (including their dog and cat), which again, is also fantastic.

Another had moved to somewhere else out of Kyiv for a few months or so, but then when it settled down she and her family returned, and it has been ok she says for the past month or so she has been back. Tough, but I think they all prefer it here, at home than where they were temporary. They knew how lucky they were, their homes were not damaged at all.

It's nice to know that at least some of the women I have become regular/friends with, are doing ok and are safe.

The rules for many sites make it nearly impossible to know anything about the model outside of what is presented on the site. Which is understandable since it's for safety reasons. But it almost de-persons them to an extent to be nothing beyond something for sexual or other entertainment. I never go in a model's room asking about what they have to offer and such I always try to start convos about general non-sexual stuff first.

Reactions: NotYou
The rules for many sites make it nearly impossible to know anything about the model outside of what is presented on the site. Which is understandable since it's for safety reasons. But it almost de-persons them to an extent to be nothing beyond something for sexual or other entertainment. I never go in a model's room asking about what they have to offer and such I always try to start convos about general non-sexual stuff first.
Nahhh i like that we cant share offsite contact info. It keeps people at bay. Sure you may not be weird with it, but thousands of others will.

We are still persons. Just sexy mysterious persons. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.