AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Steam Sale Today!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought so many games I wanted (and a few I didn't know I wanted) during the Humble DRM-free sale that just ended, I look at my Steam wishlist, and only one game is jumping out at me. Now I'm thinking of waiting for it to go on sale DRM-free, too.

Reactions: Val Vega
Just Cause 3 on sale for $15. I'm getting weak. Feeling urge to add to cart...must...spend...money...

8f439ddf.jpg

Reactions: Val Vega and Gen
Just Cause 3 on sale for $15. I'm getting weak. Feeling urge to add to cart...must...spend...money...

8f439ddf.jpg

I feel you, man. Stay strong! I was hoping GTAV would finally fall below $30, but that's obviously not going to happen as long as GTA Online remains a big draw. As always, there are more RPGs than I can rightfully afford on sale -- Dragon's Dogma, Shadow of Mordor, Dark Souls III... Honestly, though, right now I'm more interested in littler, more casually-oriented games, along with working on my own projects, so I guess poor little me is going to have to make do with the 300 games I already own, and wait for other sales at times when I have a bit more money to waste.

One thing that does pique my interest is Tyranobuilder, which is a visual novel maker. I know Ren'Py is a standard, and it's free, but I like the idea of no coding, especially if all it costs is $10.

Yeah, exactly. Happens every steam sale >_< I haven't even tried most of the games I've bought.

13Um14ib0mdgNG.gif

Same here. Sad thing is that I can't even play Just Cause 3 if I do buy it. My video card won't handle it on the minimum specs. Everything else is fine, I just have an old video card in at the moment. But the game is normally $60 and I don't think I'm going to see $15 again for a while.

• Sorry to hear that.
And of course with the sale going on, and all the kids off for Christmas, I can't even connect to the Steam network right now to look at stuff. They must be swamped.

I've already bought like two games, and it's not even getting started started yet. Can't wait to see if Civ 6 ever goes lower than 10% off.

Thought I'd point out a couple Bundle sales Steam has going on. Not big name games. But for the price they look like they would be entertaining enough for time killers.

First one is... http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1594/
It's four bundles. But each bundle in this bundle has 3 or 4 games in it. If you click on each one you'll see there's fourteen games in all, for $1.05.
chrome_2016-12-24_20-49-05.png

Then there's also one with 29 games in it. http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/813/

chrome_2016-12-24_20-52-38.png
chrome_2016-12-24_20-52-54.png
chrome_2016-12-24_20-53-09.png

Plus there's a lot more if you search for BUNDLE.

Okay, I noticed something strange, so I decided to test it out. It works. Steam has one bundle that contains 41 games for $19.74.
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1593/
chrome_2016-12-24_21-49-18.png

But, if you're interested in the games there, DO NOT buy that bundle. I pulled up some of the games and found other smaller bundles they were included in. Turns out if you buy the smaller ones, one at a time, starting with the smallest one, then Steam adjusts the price of the remaining bundles. They subtract out what you now have in your library and they give a better discount on the remaining ones. It works out cheaper.

-----------------------------------------

I bought this one for $1.05.
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1594/
chrome_2016-12-24_21-51-57.png

Which then adjusted this bundles price down to $2.80 after I added it into my cart and bought it.
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1541/
upload_2016-12-24_21-53-22.png

Which further lowered the next biggest bundle down to $5.76
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/813/
upload_2016-12-24_21-54-40.png

After that, the first one I linked in this post had it's price lowered to $2.35 for the remaining games. So doing it this way I paid $11.96 total for all the games they were charging $19.74 if you bought it in one purchase.

I got weak, and I ended up buying a bunch of games. All of the holiday sales have meant I've spent quite a bit on games, actually. I was gonna get down on myself about it, but actually, I haven't been able to buy new games in over a year, and it was nice to treat myself. Now, my big dilemma is what to play next!

Can't wait to see if Civ 6 ever goes lower than 10% off.

I think the policy for the last little while has been to keep the sale prices consistent throughout the sale. If that's the case, 10% is the lowest Civ 6 is likely to get this time around.

Overall recommendation for ARK: Survival Evolved, on sale for $12, Negative. Yet this person has played the game for 2,860.7 hours, or the same as 4 months continuous around the clock play. That's $0.0042 per hour spent on entertainment. Talk about the ultimate tightwad.

You'd think no matter what problems there are, or how wishy washy you want to be in your review, if you've played 1/3rd of a freaking year on a game you'd give it a thumbs up. :confused::sour::grr:

Steam_2017-01-01_10-41-11.png

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and ExcellaExe
So I got almost all the Final Fantasy games on sale on Steam and I gotta say, worth it. There goes my social life, but at this point, totally necessary in order to watch Zidaine be a lil shit again.

Don't forget this is the last day of the sale! Pick up any titles you were wanting to get on sale while you still can. 2017 looms large and few of us will survive the onslaught of the robots. Play games you get cheaply in the meantime!

I just got Stardew Valley; I'd been wanting it for a while! Not far into it but it seems very cute and I can see myself sinking a lot of time into it :D

I just got Stardew Valley; I'd been wanting it for a while! Not far into it but it seems very cute and I can see myself sinking a lot of time into it :D

I recommend starting with Stardew Valley. Utterly amazing game with a lot to do!

I have about an hour logged into it right now, and oh my god it's so cute. Haha, for sure will sink into this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.