AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Steam Summer Sale 2019

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA5 - $15
witcher 3 - $15
no man's sky - $30
castle crashers - $2
skryim special edition - $20
left 4 dead 2 - $2
Elder Scrolls online standard - $10
Chrono Trigger - $8

Reactions: AlexaCrush
Might be a good opportunity to get some things that have been languishing on my wishlist forever, but lately I've been spending money like I have money to spend, and I already have a massive backlog. So, I might just go for one game and hope it's enough to keep me interested for a while. Every time Conan Exiles goes on sale, I'm tempted, and looking at the specs, I think my old laptop can probably run it. I might get it this time around.

So I added Witcher 3, Borderlands 2: The Handsome Collection, XCOM 2, BioShock: The Collection, Slime Rancher, Planet Coaster, and Don't Starve Together Megapack. And Nimblewriter, cuz I wanna write haha.
The total is less than $100 for all that. ☺ There's a couple others that I'm tempted to get, and I'm not 100% sure I want XCOM yet, but overall I'm happy with this lineup. I have a while to think on it at least.
I know I should be saving money but I'm justifying this because there's no way I'd be able to get all that for this price any other time, and the last time I bought a new game was Cities: Skylines like a year ago. $100 now will keep me entertained for the next year if not longer.

My recommendation to others is get Stardew Valley: it's $11.99 so it's not a huge discount, but I've put in over 150 hours on that game and it's still fun so that $10 will take you a long way. There's tons of mods to spice things up, too. I made all the slimes into little slime kitties for example. ☺

Reactions: zippypinhead
Man... I've got a $100 Steam card sitting in my desk drawer that I need to apply to my account. Might be a good time to do so.

My recommendation to others is get Stardew Valley: it's $11.99 so it's not a huge discount, but I've put in over 150 hours on that game and it's still fun so that $10 will take you a long way. There's tons of mods to spice things up, too. I made all the slimes into little slime kitties for example. ☺

Stardew Valley is definitely amazing value for the cost, even at full price.

I did end up getting Conan Exiles and I've already put a dozen or so hours into it. So far, I've been having a lot of fun puttering around, but I honestly don't really understand what's going on. Still sporting stone tools at level 20. I found an NPC city, and sort of moved in there, so I got that going for me.

I did find a really great let's play series based in Conan Exiles. They edit it really well, and it almost feels like a machinima sitcom. I like it a lot because the go and explore all the cool places and do the cool stuff, but it's so goofy, it never really gets spoilery. Here's the first episode.

• Funny!
I did find a really great let's play series based in Conan Exiles. They edit it really well, and it almost feels like a machinima sitcom. I like it a lot because the go and explore all the cool places and do the cool stuff, but it's so goofy, it never really gets spoilery. Here's the first episode.

Idk what this is but it's hilarious.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I highly recommend the Zero Escape trilogy! I’ve been almost nonstop playing it for the past few days and am finally on the last game. It’s like $23 right now and well worth it.

I actually ended up buying a handful of little games that have been on my wishlist. Between the one big purchase, and a few smaller purchases, it even meant a couple of free games with that $5 points redemption (by the way, wtf was up with that convoluted "grand prix" crap this time around? Seems like that didn't work out like they must've intended.)

Nice to just be able to buy a few games I want at my leisure, and not feel too frantic about getting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.