AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Step by step guide to Watermark Chaturbate Broadcast for Mac?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2017
Florida
Chaturbate Username
TwerkinGamerCutie
Hello everyone! I'm new here =)

I've only broadcasted about 10 x's since I started my new Chaturbate account just over 2 weeks ago and have seen how quickly all of my shows have been plastered all over the internet. I will worry about those later, for now I would like to know if someone could provide me with a Step-by-Step guide into how to post a DMCA Watermark as well as a Chaturbate.com/"myusername" onto my broadcasts, there are so many tutorials and I am getting lost in them! thank you for all and any help!

I have a Macbook Pro
I am running iOS 10.11
I have iMovie
I downloaded ManyCam
I signed up for DMCA Pro
I am using "SeaShore" for free graphic/text editing

I know a few models use Xsplit to watermark their cam on mac. Manycam is made more for Windows so it runs into issues on macs. Also putting a dmca watermark is pretty pointless. It won't stop people/bots from capping your streams and will potentially deter paying people from even going into your room. The best option is to simply watermark it with your username or twitter and hope all traffic from the capped shows will lead back to you and you'll get paying members from it.
Nothing will stop people from capping and uploading your stream elsewhere. It's mainly done by bots that record every single stream of every model on the site.

Reactions: AmberCutie
oooo your the best! thank you so much!! i actually have a 3 month free trial of Xsplit! I'll give it a shot now.....trying to get things ready before tonight lol wish me luck! :)

-yes, that's what I was thinking.. even if the DMCA thing doesn't work out, at least I would be able to "advertise" my chaterbate URL - so whomever is watching a bootleg copy of my videos knows where to go to see me live

*and yes... I think I am already listed on all of *those* sites already... ugh ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.