AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still have not received wire transfer, no update from cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
Since Friday I still have not received any update on why I have not received my wire transfer, I don't know what to do about it, I need to pay rent and I have no money to do so. @punker barbie please help me. Am I ever going to receive my money? It is thousands of dollars. My username is sophieglowsbaby.

Since Friday I still have not received any update on why I have not received my wire transfer, I don't know what to do about it, I need to pay rent and I have no money to do so. @punker barbie please help me. Am I ever going to receive my money? It is thousands of dollars. My username is sophieglowsbaby.

Support states that they just sent you a message regarding this matter.

Upvote 0
They are just telling me to wait for an update but I could be waiting days on end to hear an update from them. This is very urgent for me.

If they could just tell me the swift confirmation number at least I could have something to go to my bank with and ask what happened, or even if they tell me the account number they sent it to, but they will not give me anything

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.