AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still No Payment For 10/01-10/15?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48111

I have been working the affiliate end driving traffic to Chaturbate and for some strange reason I still have not received my payment for Oct. 1 thru 15th. I contacted support yesterday and received this reply...

Dear billiets,

Your $122.22 payment for your account billiets is currently being processed.

Payments for the 10/01-10/15 pay period are currently being processed. We appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if you do not receive this payment by 10/22/2018.

Payment periods are from the (1st-15th) and (16th-31st) of each month. Be advised that payments are sent out within 7 days following each pay period’s end.

Thank you,
Support

Well here it is the 10/22/2018 and still no payment. This is very unusual in the years I have been receiving payments from Chaturbate.

Is everyone else being held up on their payments for unknown reasons?
Can anyone please here help get this payment processed?

Thanks bunches :)

There was a US bank holiday that took place on October 8 and some payments are a bit slow from October through January, between US and other countries that have holidays coming up. Today IS October 22, which means payment should be sent out sometime in US time zones today. If you don't receive notice that a payment was sent to your processor by this Friday, please let me know. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Friday is a long wait to find out IF I recieved payment or not for a single holiday that took place back on the 8th. I find this odd since this has never been a issue in the past unless the holiday was during the payment days. Not to mention the usual email I would recieve of notice that a payment may be delayed if there were a holiday delay. I would still be wonder right now if I had not emailed to get the email reply from support that I got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I received my money. thank you for the reply.
Please delete this thread from the forums for me since I do not see that option to delete it myself... thank you.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.