AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still not been paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
I'm new to Stripchat and got my first payment sent to epayservice last week. I have been trying to transfer the money from my epay wallet to my bank account however epayservice keep refusing the transfer and the grounds that 'my bank has declined the transfer.'
I have contacted my bank and they say they haven't declined any transfer and no knowledge of transfer taking place.
I really want to keep working on Stripchat but this has made me stop for the time being because I haven't received my money still .

I am very sorry to hear that you are in such a situation :(

If I understood correctly, you received a payment from the site, but now you cannot withdraw it directly from the payment system's wallet. Right?

In this case, Stripchat cannot help you solve this problem in any way; please try to get an answer from the EpayService's support directly.

Upvote 0
Hi, yes that is correct. I have contacted support but they said they don't have a contact number for me to call and they keep responding with ' the transfer was declined by your card issuer.' I know for a fact that isn't true because my bank have demonstrated otherwise.

Upvote 0
Hi, yes that is correct. I have contacted support but they said they don't have a contact number for me to call and they keep responding with ' the transfer was declined by your card issuer.' I know for a fact that isn't true because my bank have demonstrated otherwise.
Epay is frozen since 14 months under FDA investigation. It's a scam.
Change payment method...those money are gone, I'm sorry. You can easily fact-check that on Trustpilot.

Don't take it bad, it's just an advise. Before choosing a payment method, always check if it's worth it for you geo location and if it's trusty. Paxum is a good service, but very slow and old interface...plus, too much bank commission. ePay is a scam. Cosmo is nice if you're european...very safe. Or, think about a classic EU SEPA transfert to your bank account, maybe for the first months, and then you chose. But always, always, check first.
Good luck gal.

Upvote 0
Hey thanks for your reply. that is so mad I never knew all of that. thanks for giving me that info I will defo change my payment method. I am lowkey shocked still because I assumed since these payment methods were options on Stripchat, that they would also be legit. Surely Stripchat should remove them if they are known scams like wth haha?!
Either way thank you again for telling me that, least I can let that money go and focus on the future. Stay blessed gal.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.