AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still not eligble for gold shows on Streamate!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyRay

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 3, 2016
UK
I've been streaming for over a month now but havent been given my gold show button yet.

I stream in HD, have audio, have calls enabled, an active chat (most of the time), 13 5 star ratings and anything else i can think of..

I dont know why i still havent been made eligble. Ive read forums claiming its pointless messaging support because its an automated feature anyway.

can anyone help with this? Thanks!

I'm having the same problem! My star rating won't update either. It still shows I'm at 4 stars, when I have at least 5 5-star ratings.

The only thing I can really think of is the "My Ranking" page, I'm not sure if you're familiar? The factors listed there determine your placement on the site, and I have a feeling they must all fall under the "Excellent" grading category. You can find the "My ranking" page under the "Reports" tab on your dashboard. I'm pretty sure that's what's up, it's just a guess though. Let me know if you find anything else out!

Are you streaming in HD using an encoder? I have heard that the preset options in the dropdown menu don't actually count as HD. I think they update on Thursdays. If you contact support, be persistent until you don't get an automated message. It is so frustrating that they have those--like we are literally what makes them money, you'd think it'd be in their best interest to help us out! But it may take quite a few emails (a tech support email took 3-4 exchanges before I reached a real person). And they might re-direct you to "another department" starting over the automated process, ugh.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yes I have been using the encoder, and I've emailed them twice so far so I guess I'll just keep trying...
And I agree, they really need a better support-team approach. Especially with their payout percentage, you'd think they would invest back into their own company for the sake of their models sanity haha.

Reactions: Lilypancakes
Well I emailed them yet again saying I complete all of the requirements over a week ago and still don't have Gold Shows enabled but I still got the automated response..shocker haha

Status
Not open for further replies.