AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still not received since February 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022
Hello @punker barbie

My username is @sexycouplebrr on chaturbate.

I need help, my first payment i not received from Chaturbate, it was on February day 2.

I asked Skrill about it and skrill are asking the Transaction ID...

The problem the Chaturbate don't send me the transaction id from this day, already sent alot of emails and no response...

I print screen my Skrill transactions for you see i not received the First payment which is from February Day 2, i received only Day 17 which is the second payment, i will attach here below.

On attachment we can see only the payment from February Day 17 and not Day 2.

Here is the latest email from SKRILL:

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.
We would like to confirm your account is fully operational and you should be able to receive funds from merchants. As previously advised, you should receive the funds as soon as the merchant instructs the payment. However, merchants send funds from their sites at their own pace. To find out how long it will take, please check with the merchant. You can also request the Skrill transaction ID from the merchant's help team and get back in touch with us.

We hope you find this information useful.

Kind regards,
Kosara
Skrill Help Team

Attachments

• skrill transactions.png
    skrill transactions.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.