AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still searching

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2020
If anyone has real editing skills, we could use your help. or if you can help with some translating. I personally do not speak Spanish and my associate speaks some English. I have used google translator to help create subtitles so far but there are phrases in the translation that do not make sense. Thank in advance. oh if any of you are interested in participating in a video, currently Keyra is only shooting out of Colombia and Venezuela. We are always looking for participants who want to mix it up in limited rules, 100% real, competitive catfighting. You can email at sexylatinasfight@gmail.com or my personal email j4catclaw@gmail.com One of the current participants has said that she loves to work with Keyra because catfighing is a great stress reliever and she likes a good fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.