AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stolen member account. Please help if you can.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2021
Hi everyone.
Went to login to my account.
Password invalid
Reset password and no reply at all.

I think someone has changed my password to theirs by changing the main account email address and recieving confirmation there.

Is there anything I can do?

Ive tried the chaturbate contact forms etc but they cant be bothered to reply and its been about 4 different forms and over a week.

Ive had the account for a few years have heaps of private recordings etc and it was verified by me but i didnt have 2 step verification for loging on :(

Please help if you can thanks heaps.

Thanks for the reply you are awesome but I think the problem is that the original email that I used to subscribe to chaturbate with has been changed by the person that had access to my emails.
When i try to use support they dont reply to me so i think whoever took my accounts changed the email to theirs which makes support think I am not a member because my email is not registered anymore.
I have verified my account before so i can buy upto 4500 tokens at a time so is there a way they can see that my actual email was the one used to start the subscription with?
Even though some dirtbag has changed the email address to theirs cant i secure my accounts back with the credit card number I used for buying tokens or something?
Surely there is a way to prove that I own the accounts.
Thanks for the help very frustrated with all of this.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply you are awesome but I think the problem is that the original email that I used to subscribe to chaturbate with has been changed by the person that had access to my emails.
When i try to use support they dont reply to me so i think whoever took my accounts changed the email to theirs which makes support think I am not a member because my email is not registered anymore.
I have verified my account before so i can buy upto 4500 tokens at a time so is there a way they can see that my actual email was the one used to start the subscription with?
Even though some dirtbag has changed the email address to theirs cant i secure my accounts back with the credit card number I used for buying tokens or something?
Surely there is a way to prove that I own the accounts.
Thanks for the help very frustrated with all of this.
If you provide the ticket number from one of your emails, I will pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
I have a ticket number from a previous email unrelated if that can help but as i said they think I am not registered as the hacker changed the email address for my accounts.
The ticket number could link my email with my accounts?
Thanks for your help it seems you are the only one.

Upvote 0
I have a ticket number from a previous email unrelated if that can help but as i said they think I am not registered as the hacker changed the email address for my accounts.
The ticket number could link my email with my accounts?
Thanks for your help it seems you are the only one.
I have responded to your private message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.