AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Strange CB Errors

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Since about two days ago I started encountering the random "500 Server Error" page whenever I click to join a model's room. It doesn't occur every time, but it does occur about every third room I try to click on. I've checked my internet connection and even cleared my browser cache/cookies to no remedy. There was a recent update to Chrome, so I'm not sure if that is the cause, but CB is the only website that is giving this error.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: anabeauty37
I've seen that too, but it's rare for me. However, whenever you see a HTTP 5xx error message, it is always because of something going wrong server side. Nothing you can do about it other than trying again. In the old days these "500 Server error" messages used to have detailed information, but for security reasons the details are usually left out.

Upvote 0
Since the new update they just did I have also been getting the occasional 500 server error. I have also still been getting "An error has occurred" when trying to talk in rooms or PMs at times. It finally works if you keep trying but you have to retype your message.

Also since the update the .gifs appear and disappear when trying to send them. Definitely some weird stuff going on.

Upvote 0
I have also still been getting "An error has occurred" when trying to talk in rooms or PMs at times. It finally works if you keep trying but you have to retype your message.

Yes, that was bad earlier today. I end up copying every message before sending so I don't have to retype.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.