AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stranger Things

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle_dujour

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2022
Antarctica
Twitter Username
@b_elle_dujour
MFC Username
Belle_dujour
Chaturbate Username
tatteredslattern
can we please discuss season 4. i have a lot of feelings. i feel what can't be argued is the music/score this season was OFF THE HOOK.

i feel a bit like the Will/Mike storyline is queerbaiting. Also cause I am tired of poor Will suffering every goddamn season lmao.

Also Eddie fucking Munson. :h::h::h::h:

OMG I LOVE Stranger Things! I have a crush on Steve, he looks like the guy I lost my virginity with...lol. I think that Sam reminds me of the girl in the movie The Beyond....if you don't know that movie look it up.....I also love that Robert England (Freddy Kruger) made an appearance. Yeah, this season was off the fucking chart! Burning question is how did everyone get back from the upside down the second time since Eddie cut the rope......

Reactions: Belle_dujour
The big thing that bothered me was that all of the "kids" acted so incredibly bold and uncaring of consequence. The most facepalm-worthy scene was stealing the RV from the live-in owners, right after the kids all agreed they needed to go under the radar. The other was all of them just going in the water so willy nilly upon discovering the gate in the lake.

I honestly almost stopped watching the season at that latter part.

However, I really enjoyed learning about the origins of Vecna - (was he the mindflayer, or at least the main enemy all along? It's rumored/gossiped/etc that Vecna was present in the first season, and the one who sent Will to the Upside Down originally. Who knows, but it's fun to think!) I also loved seeing Hopper being such a badass, the Russia stuff was fun even if not totally believable.

I absolutely HATED the main letterman-jacketed dude. Just reminds me of all of the super white-washed, cult-minded evangelical Christians that are such a threat to our lives in current USA. I can't help but wish ill upon that character.

One funny thing I realized by watchint tiktok vids, is that so many of the actors this season (and overall in the series) have English accents (or at least something other than American accents, I am ignorant about what accents come from where lol).

Reactions: NotYou and Susperia
I absolutely HATED the main letterman-jacketed dude.
SAME! Any time he was on the screen I couldn't help but roll my eyes and complain about him.

I really enjoyed Argyle, especially his comment about being clean to enter the mind. I love when seemingly "useless" people end up being very helpful, my dudes.

It was incredible how they connected the dots to season 1 and how it seems they thought out their plot from the very beginning. I especially liked how they made you see a specific situation in a completely different way.

Ugh, I was refering to Max earlier.....for some reason I want to call her Sam. Anyway, I just love the show its such a throwback to all the 80s horror I used to watch as a kid. Yes I also despised the jocks on this show...always trying to ruin things. I also liked Argyle he was adorable.

I especially liked how they made you see a specific situation in a completely different way.
If that's referring to what I think, YES we were lead to believe one thing for a while, then it was all uncovered. Brilliant!

Reactions: shyladivine
Yes, the nod to Freddie Krueger was awesome so pleased to see him! I recognized Robert Englund right away I was like whuuuuuut.

To Amber's point, I cannot argue with that lol. They did some ridiculous shit but I guess with all the Vecna murders the police were busy. I was able to suspend my disbelief probably because the score was so unreal to me hahaha.

Ok so Vecna/Henry/001 was a wild twist. It made me curious why he killed his sister though, I suppose it's just him testing his powers' limits. Jamie Campbell Bower really did an amazing job, I was distracted with his handsomeness then it was like boom he is the big bad. They did seem to circle through and tie the mind flayer and all that to Vecna as being kind of the Thanos of it all lol like in MCU. There might be some inconsistencies that i can't think of but it checks out pretty well.

Ok so I agree the letterman/jock dude sucked so bad but I did like how the Duffer bros brought in the satanic panic. Like reflecting off real american 80s history when people assumed anything alternative was worshipping satan. I thought it was a clever tie-in with the upside-down and real life. These townspeople are trying to explain these oddities and they go straight for these unassuming/innocent kids who play Dungeons and Dragons.

The guy who plays Eddie Munson is British, yeah! I heard his voice and was like omggggg. Hehe, I love him so much. He played that character so well, like how did he make so many of us fall in love with him instantly?

ARGYLE. How can I forget about our high homie. He was so fun and I am glad they added him to the crew. Watching him make a pizza made me so hungry tbh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.