AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stream is lagging like crazy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if there’s anyone out there that can help me. My streams have been lagging and glitching nonstop the last week or so nothing has changed on my end. I’ve been streaming for a year and some change with the same settings on OBS half the time I can’t realize it’s glitching because my frame rates and birates are perfectly normal. I am getting lots of complaints from my viewers saying that I am buffering and my stream is not even watchable. Is this happening to any other models? Can somebody help me or put me in a direct right direction? Maybe I need to adjust my settings some help would be great. Thanks everybody! @punker barbie

Attachments

• 724C54F6-6CFA-443B-A416-5E7DA3B502D5.jpeg
    724C54F6-6CFA-443B-A416-5E7DA3B502D5.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
Hey , guys not complain in my room, but amount of viewers is very small ,so probably they also have problems and many just come and instantly leave.But what i can say- im opening sometimes other girls cams to see how others do and from last week often i have sitations that stteam is frozen and after refresh stilll frozen and i need refresh few times to be normal. I dont know why but i have feeling that i have less problem with stream when i choose zerolatency in obs and lower to HD not HD+

Upvote 0
Hi, I was wondering if there’s anyone out there that can help me. My streams have been lagging and glitching nonstop the last week or so nothing has changed on my end. I’ve been streaming for a year and some change with the same settings on OBS half the time I can’t realize it’s glitching because my frame rates and birates are perfectly normal. I am getting lots of complaints from my viewers saying that I am buffering and my stream is not even watchable. Is this happening to any other models? Can somebody help me or put me in a direct right direction? Maybe I need to adjust my settings some help would be great. Thanks everybody! @punker barbie
how is your stream page status (besides cb chat) when this happens?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
I know this thread is about Chaturbate. However I just wanted to let you know that I was also having problems last night (at around 12:45 AM EST) on MyFreeCams while using OBS. The green box at the bottom right hand corner of OBS kept switching to yellow and red, and I got kicked out of my chat several times. It's something that happens every once in a while, and when it does I end up having to log off MFC earlier than planned.

Upvote 0
I know this thread is about Chaturbate. However I just wanted to let you know that I was also having problems last night (at around 12:45 AM EST) on MyFreeCams while using OBS. The green box at the bottom right hand corner of OBS kept switching to yellow and red, and I got kicked out of my chat several times. It's something that happens every once in a while, and when it does I end up having to log off MFC earlier than planned.
Same! Had problems on both. I was thinking it was on my end until I saw this post, and now this.... It was the first time it happened to me while using obs.

Upvote 0
OBS is extremely unstable. Try switching OBS servers and see if that helps.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I've also experienced major issues in January as a viewer, including c2c via OBS (since CB still can't resolve my zero upload speed issue).
Certain streams have been almost unwatchable at times, but it's very intermittent - can be fine for an hour or so, and then blank screens, endless buffering, loss of audio etc.
Must be so frustrating for models when users complain, even worse if they give up and leave.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.