AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Ban Help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2022
My girlfriend has been working on the Streamate site for a while. More recently she left an agency and was able to open her own account and had been working for a month.
Recently her account was closed all of a sudden. The reason was that unregistered people appeared on the cam. It was for a very quick moment her friend came to give her something. It feels unfair to have the account banned.

Right now she really needs this income to get through her life. She is already working another job but was mainly relying on this one.
Is the ban reversible in any way? Is there anyone she can speak with to clear this up? It was an honest mistake and she is going through some tough times and is relying on this income. She is based in Colombia

Let me know any advice for her, Thanks.

My girlfriend has been working on the Streamate site for a while. More recently she left an agency and was able to open her own account and had been working for a month.
Recently her account was closed all of a sudden. The reason was that unregistered people appeared on the cam. It was for a very quick moment her friend came to give her something. It feels unfair to have the account banned.

Right now she really needs this income to get through her life. She is already working another job but was mainly relying on this one.
Is the ban reversible in any way? Is there anyone she can speak with to clear this up? It was an honest mistake and she is going through some tough times and is relying on this income. She is based in Colombia

Let me know any advice for her, Thanks.
I am a model for streamate and today my account got banned for the same thing and I have been unable to talk to anyone or get any emails back. I really hope your gf gets her account back. Because I know how it feels I've been crying all day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.