AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate block acc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2022
Всем привет. У меня был открытый счет, и я работал 7 часов. Меня закрыли... Ни почты, ни новостей. Я думал и не знал, что делать...
Who was in this situation? They open it again for me? And if no- what to do with streamate? Thanks for help 🥺

If Catalina or Cristina cant help you...then i'm sorry to say but you'll stay banned forever!
May i ask what happened with ur account, what rule did u break?
Christina said that my account was closed because I already had 2 accounts before... I asked to check it because it was impossible. I have never experienced webcam work. She asked for a passport, but she has been silent all day. I can't figure out what's going on and how to tell it's a mistake. I'm desperate.. because I only worked 8 hours (4 days)....Idnk 😟🥺

Upvote 0
That's pretty weird. I'm sure its a misunderstanding and they will release ur account. as for her silence, she didn't solve ur issue yet but she will come up with an answer. U should send her a reminder in case she forgets but i'm sure she has no answer yet. Have a little patience, i'm sure u'll be fine!

Reactions: MiaSexyVip
Upvote 0
That's pretty weird. I'm sure its a misunderstanding and they will release ur account. as for her silence, she didn't solve ur issue yet but she will come up with an answer. U should send her a reminder in case she forgets but i'm sure she has no answer yet. Have a little patience, i'm sure u'll be fine!
I hope 🥺🤞 i dont want send her 100 mails... Still hope and pray 🥺

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.