AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Business Work

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE__GOLDS111

Banhammered
Feb 6, 2021
Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I looking for models work in Streamate ONLY for a Business work .

Whatchu mean business work.... Lol

If this is for your affiliate, why should we use yours instead of ours where we can get up to 40% and chargeback protection.

Wtf is "a business work". Those words don't make sense together.

You will get all information you want about that

leave me your Skype and i will contact you
That's TOOOOOOTALLY how this shit works, brah. gg.

That's TOOOOOOTALLY how this shit works, brah. gg.
Sorry if i am not clear with this work , but like i said in the post its Business work .
And i see that your the owner here , so if i can contact with you to explain to you it will be good , Thankfully

Girls Please , you understand me wrong , I don't want your money or take any thing from you , its business work for me and you too , and you will take profit

Girls Please , you understand me wrong , I don't want your money or take any thing from you , its business work for me and you too , and you will take profit
tell us what this "business work' is then

can i share here any social contact like skp
i want to ask before i Share
No do it here. Show transparency, random internet stranger. Plus our social contacts cost $$$. We ain't going to hand them over to some stranger because they promise "business work"

Ok i understand

ok so any girl interested about this work i will come to here to private in streamate and we talk

i will be online in the site after 6 hours

Ok i understand

ok so any girl interested about this work i will come to here to private in streamate and we talk

i will be online in the site after 6 hours
I think the point is being missed here. No one is/going to contact you, and they honestly shouldn't, since no one knows what "this work" even is. If you start soliciting people on Streamate, you'll probably be blocked pretty quickly too. You're asking people on here for something (contact info, time -- both of which are paid for generally via profession) but giving nothing in return.

If it's a service that you can't talk about publicly without it losing its value, then that means it doesn't have much value in the first place.
  • What's a brief summary/description of your service?
  • What problem(s) are you trying to solve?
  • What can do you offer to solve their problem? Generally speaking, how?
  • What can you provide that no one else can or that they can't get on their own?
  • What do you require for your service to be performed?
That's a place to start.
The amount of "PM me" requests a model gets per week is not a small number, after all.

It is a private business for me, it has a profitable benefit for me and the girls, so I cannot speak about it openly, I do not ask you for money and I do not want anything, you will enjoy me and decide if you agree or not without any pressure

It is a private business for me, it has a profitable benefit for me and the girls, so I cannot speak about it openly, I do not ask you for money and I do not want anything, you will enjoy me and decide if you agree or not without any pressure
How do we know it's a "profitable benefit" if you won't tell us what it is? You obviously want something from us. And so far, I'm not enjoying you.

I am beginning to think his first language may not be English, but in my head he is starting to sound like an Egyptian carpet seller. "Come buy my lovely carpets... bargains, bargains... much cheapness!" :nod:

A little more detail from OP would be helpful methinks. :think:

I am beginning to think his first language may not be English, but in my head he is starting to sound like an Egyptian carpet seller. "Come buy my lovely carpets... bargains, bargains... much cheapness!" :nod:

A little more detail from OP would be helpful methinks. :think:
alright I'm not talking English good but im not fucking Egyptian carpet
and when you talk like that you should know with who you talk

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
For model's who working in streamate
Today i Will spend 3000$ in streamate by private or Golds
Only tell me when you be online in the site

Spend it? On who? I could probably come up with a dress or something on short notice... ya, know......depending.......

lol
ya i will spend 3000$ but not only on one model
any model working in streamate
No problem what she dress

Status
Not open for further replies.