AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate check via regular mail is late

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2021
Hey guys I am new to streamate and I receive my payouts via regular mail in the U.S my first check showed up in mail on Monday but this week it’s Wednesday and it still isn’t here and tomorrow is Veterans Day so I know at best it will be here Friday possible Saturday but that seems very late has anyone experienced their checks running late or should I be concerned it has gotten lost or stolen? Any advice is greatly appreciated I am just unsure as to how worried I should be or if I should just go ahead and get the check reissued or wait until Saturday to see if it shows up?

Hey guys I am new to streamate and I receive my payouts via regular mail in the U.S my first check showed up in mail on Monday but this week it’s Wednesday and it still isn’t here and tomorrow is Veterans Day so I know at best it will be here Friday possible Saturday but that seems very late has anyone experienced their checks running late or should I be concerned it has gotten lost or stolen? Any advice is greatly appreciated I am just unsure as to how worried I should be or if I should just go ahead and get the check reissued or wait until Saturday to see if it shows up?

A model in another thread on here is waiting for her payment from Stripchat, and is hoping it arrives tomorrow on Friday. But hers is direct deposit, which is usually faster than paper checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.